Forums

It's in the bag....

•  

thomas alston iii
    girlsgotgolfNot sure what happened after I hit the post button earlier today …..But there's text  missing. Suppose to read –

It’s in the bag , Or isn’t  it?  A Kitschy floral prints is hardly par for the course yet a sure standout on the green.

But  a Prada Bag is always in Vogue and looks good on anyone’s arm or should I say their cart….

A great gift @ a mere $ 3,895.

Flower prints are not really my style nor is the price point…But thought the image was interesting….

Question for you all - Is the Gal in or outside the bag?

Better question, Does the girl come with the bag (at that price)?

-ICONs for All

i hope so thomas

•  

Its too early this morning to try to figure out what is going on in that picture....

•  

What........were Louis Vuitton  golf bags unavailable ?

•  

=============================================

="Question for you all - Is the Gal in or outside the bag?"=

=============================================

Tricky! . . . nice photoshop work (I think)

================================

=="$ 3.895!!!! What does it includes??"==

================================

. . . a receipt. :-)

• 5037 points

Ty Webb

Psst! the

• 5037 points

Ty Webb

Psst! the
    Ty Webb
    Psst! There's a guy on Canal Street in NYC who will sell you oneof these bags CHEAP!!

•  

Here's two bags for you LV Fans.....Price tags @ $12,000 & $13,500

Not sure what comes with the Prada Bag but  think a Girl or a Guy comes with these beauties.Special Orders come with a Caddie.....lol !

•  

Ought to get a dozen of each......they're practically giving them away  !

•  

Dare I say it .... " Only in America!" .... but then again Prada ain't American is it?

$3,895 you can not be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5037 points

Hey - People spend $200,000 for a car, $50+ Million for NYC apartments, and $300 for MyJoys...(uh oh, THAT was a little close to home for folks here in the FJC) -  If the wallet is big enough....What I would love to know is how Prada, Louis Vuitton and others peddling stuff figure out their price points. Why $12,000 for a Prada bag? Why not $12,500? We all know it isn't about the money if you buy a GOLF BAG from some fancy pants designer...

•  

I know everyone has different tastes and different budgets but there is no way in the world I would pay $3,895 for a golf bag (now, a dozen pairs of my joys is another matter)

•  

Lol I'll show it to my wife so the price of a Scotty bag will seam like a value meal in the drive through

• 1059 points

That's what I paid for my fist house......

•  

joshgiano
    Lol I'll show it to my wife so the price of a Scotty bag will seam like a value meal in the drive through

good luck with that.  haha.

•  

pulplvr
    girlsgotgolfNot sure what happened after I hit the post button earlier today …..But there's text  missing. Suppose to read –

It’s in the bag , Or isn’t  it?  A Kitschy floral prints is hardly par for the course yet a sure standout on the green.

But  a Prada Bag is always in Vogue and looks good on anyone’s arm or should I say their cart….

A great gift @ a mere $ 3,895.

Flower prints are not really my style nor is the price point…But thought the image was interesting….

Question for you all - Is the Gal in or outside the bag?

She's outside, behind the bag, leaning forward with her head in the top of the bag and her hands resting on the bag.  Her left arm is looped under the bag strap to hold it up.

We have a winner !  Great visual skills there, pulplry.