Forums

Vokey Release

•  

The Vokey release just came out.

New FJ shirt, hat, pull over, new sticker, and a new BV grip.  Check them out.

•  

The end on end raspberry polo is great!  

•  

i really like the hat and 1/4 zip pull over.  but the colors aren't really want i'm looking for.  going to pass on the 1/4 zip.  not sure what i want to do about the hat yet.

•  

Its a great shirt. But I already have it with the Paiute logo.  Pretty good stuff on this release.

TT

• 370 points

Great release once again, by the Vokey CREW!!!

•  

Yes it was, and love the fact that he is back with the FJ brand.  Mark of A Player!!!!

• 1059 points

This was indeed a great release.....I wish i had tons of money.  If I only played better with the Gents.

•  

Nice release.  I picked up the hat and passed on everything else.  Really wish Vokey would put the Vokey emblem on the sleeve of the shirts and not on the chest.

•  

Polo and two grips!

•  

i must have missed the boat because all i can see is the new sticker

•  

This release sold out faster than I have ever sell Vokey sell out!!  Grabbed the hat!  Passed on shirt (I have to keep the peace at home).  But if there is a tour patch next time I am all over it!!

•  

I liked that the hat had the FJ logo on it this time, but not a big fan of grey hats

•  

I like the shirt and the hat, great FJ logos but Alas I don't play vokey wedges :(

•  

Didn't get there in time for the shirt, so I ordered a pair of custom TVD wedges!

•  

19th - did you order the M-grind?  I am not aware of the K -gring being released yet, although you do have an inside track on most.