Forums

Favorite Golfer To Play a Round With

•  

golferdrmjr
    bholley

I pick Kate Upton. The rest of you are a bunch of golf nerds

Come on Bruce, did you not see my picks? :-)

Kate Upton beats your picks 2 to 3

•  

bholley

I had a video to prove my point but apparently Devin decided to keep it in his own collection

•  

bholley
    bholleyI pick Kate Upton. The rest of you are a bunch of golf nerds

I had a video to prove my point but apparently Devin decided to keep it in his own collection

;-)

•  

bholley

golferdrmjr
    bholley

Come on Bruce, did you not see my picks? :-)

Kate Upton beats your picks 2 to 3

Maybe, but I'll still have a good time. :-)

P.S. Are you all moved to your new home yet?

•  

I am now a resident of Milton Ga

•  

mine is the golden bear Jack Nickolas because he is the best and a fellow buckeye

• 3 points

My dad def. I owe it to the guy who pushed and taught me to play. Sorry Jack Nicholas...next week?

•  

Really guys, it's Jack Nicklaus. How can you not correctly spell the name of one of the best golfers of all time!

•  

Done, I spell mine Nicholas!!! >:)

•  

NCBob
    The Big Three would be a great. Jack, Arnie, Gary, and NCBOB.

Can I carry your bag?!  uhmm. . . I'll bring a gps with me.

• 2947 points

RedHusky
    golferdrmjrI'm going to go similar to the last time a thread like this was started, Natalie Gulbis, Sandra Gal, and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Should be a good time for all. :-)

Haha I like where your head is at!  I would put Paula Creamer somewhere in there.  But if I wasn't going in that direction I would go for Bubba since he seems like a fun guy and he's a lefty like me.

Bubba can forecaddie. Add Blair O'Neal as cart girl and we are off.

•  

I know this is a weird combination, but I would like to play a round with Paula Creamer, Michael Jordan and Greg Norman. I would probably have a horrible round, but it would sure be fun.

• 4617 points

Dallin
    I know this is a weird combination, but I would like to play a round with Paula Creamer, Michael Jordan and Greg Norman. I would probably have a horrible round, but it would sure be fun.

Paula Creamer and Mom rented in my cousin's home and used it for their base of operations for the US Open  at Saucon Valley a few years back. Word has it she is as nice as she is pretty! Still exchanges Christmas cards w/my cousin's family each year. Not sure I'd put her in the company of those two gentleman, but hey, its your dream foursome!  

•  

Difficult task to select just one from the Professionals - So I'll say Actress/Producer, Tea Leoni. She has admitted to owning 14 pairs of Golf Shoes and played 50 Holes a Day when she picked up the game back in 1997'...Am quite sure her shoe collection

has expended.since then...Sounds like she & I would be great Friends !