Forums

It's Baa-aack!

•  

Big Break fans, rejoice. The next edition will premiere May 13 from Mexico's Riviera Maya. Six men, six women in mized teams; Lorena Ochoa makes a guest appearance.

• 2781 points

I can't wait!  Huge Big Break fan.

• 3503 points

last winner Mark Silvers used to practice at my old home course over the summer a good bit. Real nice guy.

•  

great i would love to see it

• 5037 points

This should be lots of fun to watch...Love to see the Golf Channel follow a Big Break winner as she/he use their prize winning entry into a top level pro event..How do these folks fare in these tourneys?  

•  

Ok then.

• 1059 points

I too, would like to see where they are at right now.... The Finua brothers were from my state, and Tony is the only playing.  Gipper got a day┬ájob...LOL

• 223 points

Awesome, I love the show.  I wish they would bring Chasing The Dream back, that was really good as well.

•  

Looking forward to it.  Usually fairly interesting to watch.

•  

i really never get in to this show.  i watch it if i see it's on, but i've never made a point to watch it.  maybe i'll give it a better shot this year.

•  

I like it, the women make it more  spicy. with all dude's, it became a brofest at Greenbrier. I will watch.

•  

Should be interesting to watch......

• 370 points

I only record a few shows and Big Break is one of them. I want to make sure I don't miss an episode! Can't wait

•  

Thank you for sharing.  Do you happen to know what night they plan on airing it?

•  

It's usually on Tuesdays. Don't worry, you'll see plenty of promos on the Golf Channel before it airs.