Forums

What is the Community and an Ambassador?

•  

Bravo, Randy  !

I'd like to add - FJC is a fun, interactive, sharing cooperative advocating good will for the love of golf. We use our own experiences to give a perspective yet    listen intently. As a Community we are  - A social unit, sharing common values, intent, beliefs, resources, preferences, needs and risks. A special degree of cohesiveness identifies and defines all participants. The friendships created are the icing on the cake….

I see an ambassador as: One who acts as a link between FJ and  the outside community while blending and balancing the inside community;  An envoy, messenger, representative promoting the FJ Brand in a way no PR campaign can do.

It’s amazing to think all this splendor comes from that initial click of one’s mouse releasing that infamous first post ! Here's to FootJoy and all of you ! May the FJC rock on......

• 784 points

Schultzy
    I'm not new to the Footjoy brand, but am relatively new to the FJ Community. Trying to work my up to Ambassador. I use nothing but Titleist gear, Scotty Cameron Putter, Vokey Wedges, and own shoes, jackets, gloves, polos, slides, and even shoe trees from FJ. For me getting a bag tag is much about a freebee as it is to give me an opportunity to help brand FJ and show my fellow golfers that FJ is truly "The Mark of a Player". Look forward to seeing all of you on this site. Thanks

Same here...FJ & Titleist "REPRESENT" !!!!

•  

Nothing but good friends & good golf .... What else would one need ;-)

•  

Randy,

Well spoken my friend.

In all of my journeys, through past forums I have not ever came into contact with boards or people better than our community.

•  

Well said Randy...I know I definitely appreciate the friendships I have developed within this Community.  

This group has the same passion I have for the game of golf and everyone's input is always beneficial for the betterment of the game.  In addition to contributing to the game of golf most everyone in the Community gets along and would be welcome in my backyard anytime...

•  

MONDO, MY FRIEND,,,I'LL TAKE MY BURGERS MED RARE.

BEST OF EVERYTHING.

•  

So...we need this on a T-shirt... good preachin' Randy

• 2771 points

Well put sir, well put.  I can't wait to visit the site and see what folks are up to.  Sometimes, I even try to refrain a day or two to increase the content in which I love to read.  Crazy huh?

•  

JBrown8451
    Nothing but good friends & good golf .... What else would one need ;-)

a nice cold drink

•  

Once again, T-Heel crushed it down the middle with his post........well said.

•  

Good stuff there GGG!  I like your thoughts about it, too!

Cheers!

•  

Yeah Randy, you have now earned the title of "Community Organizer"

•  

bholley
    Yeah Randy, you have now earned the title of "Community Organizer"

next stop POTUS

•  

HMMM, THAT TITLE IS STRANGELY FAMILIAR.

•  

Behave.....