Forums

need a nice valuables bag....

• 787 points

19hole
    Just a tip for those of you that do not keep the Titleist wrench in your bag. You should tighten the shaft every 5 or so rounds. They do come loose. I bet every time you tighten the shaft it will be 1/2 to 3/4 of a turn loose!

I didn't know it could come loose, I'll definitely take your advise.  I don't want to hit anyone with my golf head or lose it while playing (flying into a lake or the jungle).  Thank you 19hole, great tip!!  

•  

19hole
    Just a tip for those of you that do not keep the Titleist wrench in your bag. You should tighten the shaft every 5 or so rounds. They do come loose. I bet every time you tighten the shaft it will be 1/2 to 3/4 of a turn loose!

Great point by Rick.  I check mine very often.  That's the joy and pain of an adjustable driver.

TT

•  

I thought it us Women and our bag collections ?  Guess I was wrong ! lol

•  

i like the titleist one but i just use my callaway one that i have had for almost 6 years

• 5351 points

girlsgotgolf
    I thought it us Women and our bag collections ?  Guess I was wrong ! lol

Prada or Gucci or Tori Burch must have some nice offerings in their "man valuables" bag collections..!! Likely some nice seasonal offerings allowing you to swap into the fresh offering for the season and to coordinate with your FJ outfit color schemes!!

Could be  a hot new category for the fashion shows...Imagine your fave PGA Tour star on the runway showing off the latest valuables pouch offerings...Eeeesh!

•  

thanks for the replies guys.  Stitch makes a tablet case that might work and has a little different look and different style than anything else out there.  i'm think i might give that a try and modify it slightly to fit my needs.  not sure yet.

• 2777 points

I probably have an extra Cameron or a Ponte Vedra bag lying around.  PM you your addy if you want or I can send you a pic.  Happy to help!  

•  

Patrick Gibbons

•  

Todd,

That's pretty cool.  and i like the zipper.  that's probably the best way to make sure things are secure.

•  

Todd,

Does that bag match a belt you had on another post?

•  

Justinu3
    I use an empty Crown Royal bag!  It's FREE with purchase of some fine stuff from Canada! :-)

Yup! That's a classic. I bet Tim Tiger could help you polish off the contents. I use the club Cameron bag from last year. It's got two pockets and looks great

•  

joshgiano
    Justinu3I use an empty Crown Royal bag!  It's FREE with purchase of some fine stuff from Canada! :-)

Yup! That's a classic. I bet Tim Tiger could help you polish off the contents. I use the club Cameron bag from last year. It's got two pockets and looks great

I have extras I can send people.  Will even autograph them.  

Josh, post a picture of the Cameron bag.  I think I need to get my hands on one if it looks good.

TT

•  

•  

grumpy830
    Todd,

Does that bag match a belt you had on another post?

The one posted earlier was salt water croc, the bag is ostrich. I do have the ostrich belt as well?

•  

Love the PG, TNT!  HIGH ROLLER!  :-)