Forums

need a nice valuables bag....

•  

so i've been looking for a nice valuables bag, and since FJ doesn't make one, what do you guys recommend?  it doesn't need to be very big.  just big enough for my keys and wedding ring.  and maybe wallet and watch.  anything out there that is unique?

•  

Tim,

They have a great Titleist valuables pouch for under $20.  I have one and it holds everything you need and clips to the bag securely.

TT

•  

I use an empty Crown Royal bag!  It's FREE with purchase of some fine stuff from Canada! :-)

•  

I agree...I really like the Titleist valuables pouch.  I have used a variety of other brands but this has the right amount of features...IMHO

•  

Good call on the Titleist bag Tim, however Justin has the idea!  In fact I may just have 1 or 30 of those laying around

•  

Todd, Titleist has a couple versions. There is what TT showed and a fleece version. I have multiples of the fleece, since I have all manner of things stored in various places. I also have a Scotty Cameron one from several years agoo. It's purple with gold text and looks EXACTLY like the Crown Royal bag Justin mentions.

•  

Looks like you have plenty of ideas.  I use the Titleist Sure Fit Tool case that came with my driver.  Very effective for me as I do not play around with my settings on the driver.

•  

OUTIGER
    Tim,

They have a great Titleist valuables pouch for under $20.  I have one and it holds everything you need and clips to the bag securely.

TT

i looked at that one, but wasn't sure how tightly it closed.  i don't want to risk having the wedding ring falling out mid-round!

•  

Justinu3
    I use an empty Crown Royal bag!  It's FREE with purchase of some fine stuff from Canada! :-)

unfortunately, liquor and i broke up a few years ago.  we had an on again off again relationship, and we finally decided to see other people.  so even though i've been very happy with my craft beers, they don't come in bags like Crown does.

•  

tdogg21
    OUTIGERTim,

TT

i looked at that one, but wasn't sure how tightly it closed.  i don't want to risk having the wedding ring falling out mid-round!

It is deep and can be drawn up and sealed well.

unfortunately, liquor and i broke up a few years ago.  we had an on again off again relationship, and we finally decided to see other people.  so even though i've been very happy with my craft beers, they don't come in bags like Crown does.

I need to tell you that  liquor and I were going out the whole time you were together.  Didn't want to tell you this way.  But we are in love.

TT

• 784 points

I use the Titleist wrench kit pouch.  It fits my medium sized wallet, ring, keys, and watch perfectly and even has a zipper to keep it secure.  Then I store it in one of my bag pockets to keep it organized and secure.  I don't clip it outside of my bag, just in case it falls off.  As for the wrench, I keep in a golf bag pocket or leave it at home.  I don't use the wrench much once I have it set just the way I like it.

•  

Good idea - I keep my wrench handy for changing weather like we have in Dallas, but it seems to have lots of room for a few extras.

• 1062 points

I'm with 808HACKER on this one....he wrench bag works fne.  God knows we have a few of those lying around....

•  

Just a tip for those of you that do not keep the Titleist wrench in your bag. You should tighten the shaft every 5 or so rounds. They do come loose. I bet every time you tighten the shaft it will be 1/2 to 3/4 of a turn loose!

• 2781 points

I use the fleece Titleist bag for my phone so the screen doesn't scratch and then put everything else in the bigger valuables pouch. They close tight so it shouldn't be an issue of anything falling out. I clip it to my bag then zip the pouch into a pocket.