Forums

Scotty - Club Cameron 2013 Member Package

•  

I like the releases but I am gaming the GoLo 5 and they don't do alot of releases for that. If they added some covers for my putter I would be more likey to pony up.

•  

A mid mallet was part of the holiday release.

•  

Mike - i think the last two releases have had mid mallets.  might be able to find one on ebay.

• 4203 points

This is a pretty good deal. The velcro on my Newport headcover has lost it's grip. Buckle is pretty cool. Anyone know the width of belts it takes?

•  

1-1/4" width belts.  Ordered mine through beltmaster to get some decent leather straps.  Lots of guys head to Piedmont and Patrick Gibbons for the "myjoy" type of exotic treatment (cough*TNT*cough)

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    This is a pretty good deal. The velcro on my Newport headcover has lost it's grip. Buckle is pretty cool. Anyone know the width of belts it takes?

1.25 inches

•  

MarkWDallasTx

1.25 inches

•  

I am still confused why Scotty would elect a 1.25 belt....it seems everyone is 1.50 anymore...guess he is looking for a retro look?! LOL

•  

Chris92009
    I am still confused why Scotty would elect a 1.25 belt....it seems everyone is 1.50 anymore...guess he is looking for a retro look?! LOL

i wondered that as well.  i at least hope the belts in the latest release were 1.25 belts.