Forums

Scotty - Club Cameron 2013 Member Package

•  

Tar Heel
    Mondosaw Tar Heels cover this weekend...looks very nice and put my first Cameron in the bag so joining may have to be a priority...

Once again Mike shamelessly copid me. Had to go get a California Del Mar. I'm going to start calling him "Mini Me"....

Yeah but my Del Mar was way prettier than yours as am I prettier than you!!!!!

•  

Tar Heel
    Mondosaw Tar Heels cover this weekend...looks very nice and put my first Cameron in the bag so joining may have to be a priority...

Once again Mike shamelessly copid me. Had to go get a California Del Mar. I'm going to start calling him "Mini Me"....

I THINK THAT'S A BID STRONG FOR MONDO.

THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW TIM WILL HAVE HIS PHOTOSHOP AT WORK ON MONDO AS A MINI RANDY,,,,,,,JUST SAYIN'.

LOL,LMAO.

•  

I like it but am only interested in the buckle.  If someone wants doesn't like it, I am interested.

Seth

•  

cleanfan
    I like it but am only interested in the buckle.  If someone wants doesn't like it, I am interested.

Seth

i'm debating selling my buckle.

•  

Ordered my kit yesterday...looking forward to gettting it sometime soon...

•  

Received my kit today...

Nice!!!!

-ICONs for All

•  

Received my Kit yesterday....

NICE!!!!!

-ICONs for All

•  

Tar Heel

Should have my kit on Monday...not copying you Randy just using you as my personal R&D before I spend money unnecessarily!!!!

•  

Got my kit last week. Nice buckle, now I have to find a belt.

•  

I ordered my membership kit last week and received it today.  Fast turnaround.  Was told they were running out of the buckles and wanted to insure that I got one.  Looks great and the new headcover goes on my Newport 2 Notchback Select for my next round. Need to order my straps and I will be all set.  

• 716 points

Thats a really good deal for $93 the headcover alone is worth more than that!

•  

It will be interesting to see what will be in the new 2014 kit.  

•  

Heard from a collector that it is supposed to be a great kit.......they kinda did a teaser with the Christmas edition........did you get the Christmas tree putter headcover........this is my first year as a member.......

•  

memphisunited
    It will be interesting to see what will be in the new 2014 kit.

rumors say it's suppose to be nice.  i guess we'll find out soon enough.  i'm not a hard core collector so i've been debating if i should join again next year.  but if it's a good kit, i will definitely go for it.

•  

I've got an extra Scotty Dog buckle in case someone is interested.  Really excited about the CC 14 tease!  White cover it appears.  Interested in the milled item!