Forums

Scotty - Club Cameron 2013 Member Package

•  

The buckle is pretty small. Sadly doesn't fit any of my IJP belts or FJ belts.

•  

Renewed but have not received yet.

The Kit looks outstanding!!!

Thanks for sharing the bounty.

-ICONs for All

• 787 points

That Scotty - Club Cameron 2013 Member Package looks awesome, gotta look into joining.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Great Pics of your set up.  I like the FJA and TT tags.  Good place for the SC pin.  I wasn't really sure where to place it, but I may have to steal your location.

Thanks

Be careful.  I've got all mine since 09' on my bag, and I lost my 09 pin in Florida.  I'm going to have to use some glue or something to keep them on.

I'm still waiting on my kit, but I got my shipping notice the other day.  Hopefully it'll be here soon.

•  

The kit pays for itself, don't see why so many cry over the price.. Just flip it and you're set!   I got a lil summthin summthin for that buckle!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I am still waiting on mine as well. Tyler, you have one of the FJ Limited belt buckles. Will those straps fit?

I have a white lizard Piedmont Leather strap, but am unsure of the size. I will have to check my emails as to the size I ordered, since when I measured it with a rule it fell somewhere in between 1-1/4" and 1-1/2".

• 2771 points

I'm having a hard time locating a 1 1/4" exotic strap.  I looked at the sites refeerenced in this thread a well.

•  

I renewed my membership last week, waiting for my kit.

•  

Try Patrick Gibbons or Piedmont, just Google them.

•  

Smithjss
    I'm having a hard time locating a 1 1/4" exotic strap.  I looked at the sites refeerenced in this thread a well.

Piedmont has them available I believe. You just have to select that as the size you want.

•  

saw Tar Heels cover this weekend...looks very nice and put my first Cameron in the bag so joining may have to be a priority...

•  

Mondo
    saw Tar Heels cover this weekend...looks very nice and put my first Cameron in the bag so joining may have to be a priority...

Once again Mike shamelessly copid me. Had to go get a California Del Mar. I'm going to start calling him "Mini Me"....

•  

It is certainly worth the minimual fee for all that you get as well as being able to pick up other SC items during the year.  I think TNT may hold the record for most SC bag's purchased by a single person in 2012.  I know of at least 3.  He is on fire and quick to the drawer.

•  

TNT, will you be sending that my way...I will PM you my address,   lol.....

•  

Has, they were limited to 9 belts, I got lucky at got the call!