Forums

Big Storm

•  

We got about 28''. It puts a damper on the golf game but it'll be good skiing tomorrow

•  

Here is a photo of out front yard and street.

•  

Here is a photo of our back deck.

•  

Sorry - appears the photos are not uploading properly...

•  

I can see the photos okay.  They're just very small.  Hope it doesn't take too long for you to dig out.

•  

Hurts my neck to try to turn it sideways to look at the pic. LOL

•  

Bundle up guys.  Gonna be mid 60's here tomorrow.  I'll get in a round in your honor.

TT

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Word on the street is 3 - 5 days with no power here in Newport, RI...awesome

Good time for a visit to the PGA tour stop.

TT

•  

CAT Bulldozer is going down my Street as I type this, YEAH !  So before I head outside to complete the big dig here are some photos from yesterday.......

27" of Snow , 4'-6'  Drfits.....

A few more Photos to come reflecting dig out progress by yesterday afternoon....

•  

Big Dig Progress from yesterday afternoon -

•  

I just came in off the golf course, we were complaining it was only  about 50 when we finished.  Those pictures are awesome.  Alex, watch your back. Easy to get hurt with all that white stuff.

Best to all you guys enjoying yourselves in New England. One reason I left.

•  

Those pictures are wild, makes me not want to complain about the lousy 8 inches that fell here on Thursday.

•  

What is all that stuff?

Man, I feel for everyone out there on the right coast. For those of you that sat inside and watched the action from Pebble Beach, well,.... that's life out here.... Sorry.

•  

wow.....those pics are amazing.  we really dodged a bullet here in southern PA.  usually we get hit by those storms, but we didn't get anything this time.

• 2956 points

Hi all. Back finally. Had no power or heat from Friday 9:30PM to just a few minutes ago. Put some defrosted food in the oven and am enjoying the heat. It's up to 60 now, but it feels hot after a few coooold days and nights. Now just need cable back and I will be a happy camper. Hope everyone escaped without damage; there is a lot around here (Marshfield MA, Ocean Bluff/Brant Rock area). And a big THANKS to the National Guard for their assistance.