Forums

Big Storm

•  

Chris Garrett
    This one looks legit but we're a hearty bunch up here. Plus, snow is good for the golf courses! Helps retain moisture in the turf so it'll be nice and green when we tee it up again in, like, six months.

Chris, you're welcome to come out here to San Diego. While it's partly showers today, the 10 day forecast calls for sunny days in the 60's the rest of the way. And we have no problem with right handed players visiting. Heck, we even let left handed players in the same group with righties. :-) Got room for one more at Torrey Pines South on Monday morning if you can make it. Cheers!

• 2637 points

We New Englanders are tough and know had to deal with snow. That's why I am done in Florida with my sticks.

•  

CG - 6 months is pretty optimistic with the forecasted snow totals...This might be the year of the glow ball up here (so you can see it in the snow...).  Expecting 24-30 inches of snow today and tomorrow...

•  

Chris Garrett
    This one looks legit but we're a hearty bunch up here. Plus, snow is good for the golf courses! Helps retain moisture in the turf so it'll be nice and green when we tee it up again in, like, six months.

I just got back from an afternoon "meeting"  I'll tip back a crown for ya.

TT

•  

Chris Garrett

chris -- you should have let me know.....i would have sent some yuengling your way to get you through the weekend!

• 2441 points

I am here in CT and we are getting pounded , guess it's gonna be another 2 to 3 weeks if we are lucky till we can get the peg in the ground again.

Thank god we have an indoor facility nearby

•  

I'm right in it. Already a foot and a half, but no problems so far

• 1059 points

Stay safe FJ's on the East, but remember those of us in the Rockies are dealing with it too....

•  

Understand you are expecting even more over the rest of the weekend.  Stay well, all you tough northerners, and don't hurt those backs shoveling out.

•  

Bronx, NY 9". Just got in from shoveling. I am glad all this snow is good for something Chris, haha.

•  

55 and sunny in Newport Beach today. Having a coffee on the balcony of my hotel room looking at the pacific and the golfers out on the Newport Beach Country Club.......

•  

More than 2 feet here, just found my car a the bottom of a snow pile!

•  

Word on the street is 3 - 5 days with no power here in Newport, RI...awesome

•  

You will just have to stay at the office....

•  

We had 30 inches on the ground at our home.  Power was out from 8:00 last night until 10:00 this morning.  

Tough to hear about the power for you Devin.  Hopefully it happens quicker.