Forums

Big Storm

•  

Hope all of our East Coast peeps are ready for the winter workouts of shoveling snow.

Good Luck and be safe.

TT

•  

Thanks for reminding me.  I guess I will not see grass again for another 6+ weeks, and that's only if we dont get anymore snow.  I guess its time to work on my hockey game.

All on the East Coast, be safe...

•  

Thanks for reminding me.  I guess I will not see grass again for another 6+ weeks, and that's only if we dont get anymore snow.  I guess its time to work on my hockey game.

All on the East Coast, be safe...

•  

The famous Nor' Easter has arrived.... My family and friends up in Boston have been sending pictures of empty store shelves and blowing snow over night.... Stay safe. Stay warm. And may the force be with you....

•  

It is coming down pretty hard.  They are anticipating 3-5 inches per hour starting around 2:00 right through the night and into tomorrow afternoon before it stops.  Just hoping we don't lose power!

•  

It is coming down pretty hard.  They are anticipating 3-5 inches per hour starting around 2:00 right through the night and into tomorrow afternoon before it stops.  Just hoping we don't lose power!

• 2781 points

We have been very lucky these past few years with snow amounts but it seems like we won't be as lucky this time.  We will all be inside watching the tour and being jealous.

• 223 points

Stay safe guys, and remember the end of winter is in sight!

•  

I'm supposed to be in Maine on Monday.  Nice background for a video shoot.

• 2956 points

Chiming in from Marshfield Mass. It is snowing now and time to go shopping, now that all the crowds are home huddling up. Good thing I don't need bread. Soon the waves will be coming over the seawall and my favorite 19th hole will be closed due to flooding. Stupid Snow!

• 1976 points

Stay safe up there!

•  

for once it missed us in southern PA.  stay safe NE.

•  

This one looks legit but we're a hearty bunch up here. Plus, snow is good for the golf courses! Helps retain moisture in the turf so it'll be nice and green when we tee it up again in, like, six months.

• 787 points

North Jersey here...snow is coming down hard.  Stay safe and take care everyone in the northeast.

•  

thanks, just got in from blowing out a foot of snow that piled up in about 4 hours (western NY)