Forums

Southern Miss Golf

• 1166 points

I play for the university of southern mississippi and FJ sponsors and us and all i have to say is thanks because yall have taken great care of us with the apparel, shoes, and gloves we are given

•  

I'm sure the staffers at FJ HQ appreciate the support and kind words. Play well, but not too well against my Tar Heels!

•  

Very nice, good luck

•  

Good to know.  I wish you well in your college career.  

•  

That's awesome!  Best of luck to your team!

I'll root for anyone wearing the FJ

•  

Outstanding, the team I played for and currently coach likes the swoosh gear, makes me vomit from time to time.

• 1062 points

Fell your pain Whaql1...don't even want to tell you my old alma mater because they use that swoosh stuff as well.  Akers me vomit each time.....I also have closed the wallet of support.

•  

Great news.  Welcome to the FJC.

TT

•  

Welcome to the site, post some pics if you have a chance. FJ gear is by far the best in the industry.

•  

that's awesome!  maybe i should go back to college to play golf.  haha.

•  

Whaql1
    Outstanding, the team I played for and currently coach likes the swoosh gear, makes me vomit from time to time.

In your own mouth from what I hear.....

•  

That's great to hear TP Golfer.  Also, it's nice to have another Mississippian on the forum (I'm in the Jackson area)!  Stick around and enjoy the conversation.  And good luck with the golf season.

•  

FJ at it's best....Sounds like a Styling Team there TPG ! Good Luck and welcome to the community.....We look forward to seeing pics of you and your team in action.

• 5177 points

Foot Joy quietly going about the business of building loyal and satisfied brand awareness. TPGolfer, be sure to post photos of your team draped in Foot Joy's finest!

•  

Being a Memphis alum, I'm not a big fan of USM.  But at least you guys look good on the course.  Play well - but not too well in the CUSA tournament.  :)