Forums

FJ THE MARK OF A PLAYER: 2013 TV COMMERCIALS

•  

girlgolfer
    I like the commercials but doesn't FJ know that women buy their produicts too? I bet women golfers have more golf shoes than men...there maybe a smaller number of women playing golf than men but I bet per player they own more golf shoes and accessories than men.

Girlgolfer, we don't advertise this but when a woman enters an apparently men's only contest we offer them their choice of basically the entire line if they win. Enter with confidence!!!!

•  

girlgolfer
    I like the commercials but doesn't FJ know that women buy their produicts too? I bet women golfers have more golf shoes than men...there maybe a smaller number of women playing golf than men but I bet per player they own more golf shoes and accessories than men.

I wouldn't bet on that.  Hang around this group for a while and you will see quite a few collections of shoes and clothing.

Welcome to the FJC and enjoy.

TT

•  

Stacy Lewis is in the "Focus" commercial. I agree there could have been more LPGA players in the commercials. Maybe in future spots.  

• 118 points

watching the anthem spot really makes me hate winter, only a couple months to go until the course open back up...

•  

Was the groundhog wrong? Seems like we're going to get dumped on this week. I want to "Focus" on my game outside not just dream about it.

• 103 points

Footjoy is not only for professional golfers but for everyone who wants comfort while playing their favorite sport

Excellent well done The Anthem commercial says it all

•  

My favorite was "the walk"  All represent the the brand well though. thanks Footjoy !

• 5034 points

Loved'em all but if I had to pick one, it;s "Anthem"

•  

Love The Walk!

•  

Watching these is like a breath of fresh air. The competitors we have just don't relate as well and I believe that is why FJ is numero uno.