Forums

PGA show - golf!

•  

Looks like a great course and some great times. As Bruce said, these type of moments are what this FJ community is all about!

• 4617 points

Very alluring photos for those of us sitting in New England awaiting winter's next, albeit small, assault. Rain/snow mix in the forecast for later today..I see the only thing chilly in these pics is the cool post round drinks...Jealous? Me ?? Nah...another six or eight weeks of this winter mix has me in the oh so right frame of mind...

•  

Good stuff, 913 looks good Rick, how are you hitting it?

•  

Marvelous, as always, Chris.  And Rick doesn't look too bad, either, considering how much you two had drunk by then.  Love the MyJoys for the course.

•  

Looks like another tough day of work.... Fresh Air, FJs,Fashion and Friends....I've got to get a job like this !

•  

913 is a great driver Cole, much better than my 910. At least for me....

•  

pulplvr
    Marvelous, as always, Chris.  And Rick doesn't look too bad, either, considering how much you two had drunk by then.  Love the MyJoys for the course.

P -- we only had two each. Even though Rick didn't have the Porsche there, he still had to drive his rental car. Which was supposed to be a Porsche, but the rental agency goofed up.

•  

golfchick
    pulplvrMarvelous, as always, Chris.  And Rick doesn't look too bad, either, considering how much you two had drunk by then.  Love the MyJoys for the course. P -- we only had two each. Even though Rick didn't have the Porsche there, he still had to drive his rental car. Which was supposed to be a Porsche, but the rental agency goofed up.

I have heard that story before! LOL

•  

YOU FOLKS LOOK GREAT.

GREAT TO SEE YOU GOT TO GET TOGETHER AND PLAY.

•  

Looks like the weather (and company) was outstanding! Thanks for the pics - and 1st hand account of the PGA Show.