Forums

FJ Pride

• 784 points

Hi, just curious if FJ provides anything to show our FJ pride.  Like ballmarkers, divot tools, lanyard, or scorecard holder?

Thank You.

•  

Welcome to the Forum, 808hacker.  If you should look at some of the older posts, you should find your answer.

•  

not so much provide but there have been giveaways and sweepstakes that we can enter as community members that non community members cannot get or purchase.  

•  

Participate and register your FJ products.  If your active, you never know what may be sent to you.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Participate and register your FJ products.  If your active, you never know what may be sent to you.

TT

Agreed!  Various items, from bracelets to ball markers, have been sent to regular participants (and Ambassadors) on this site.

•  

GTJacket8
    OUTIGERParticipate and register your FJ products.  If your active, you never know what may be sent to you.

TT

Agreed!  Various items, from bracelets to ball markers, have been sent to regular participants (and Ambassadors) on this site.

i agree with that too tim i gotten a few things and once you become an ambassador there is the FJ Ambassador Invitational what was the best experience i have had

•  

As the old saying goes, it is better to give than to recieve.

So if you give freely of your perspectives and insights, perhaps you too will recieve.

•  

Participate and you'll be rewarded!

•  

You can certainly quote Todd on that one.  I think he may know lottery numbers as well.  If you are nice, he may give you a number or two.  You will have to check some of his posts, most notable is his one of a kind FJ belt buckle.  I haven't seen that one anywhere.

• 784 points

Thanks guys for info...I'll keep all those great tips in mind.

•  

Tar Heel
    As the old saying goes, it is better to give than to recieve.

So if you give freely of your perspectives and insights, perhaps you too will recieve.

this describes this place best.  this community is built on the interactions of the community members.  the more people interact in a positive, intelligent, and thought provoking way, the better it is for everyone.  and if you contribute in the growing of the community, eventually, FootJoy will show their appreciation in some way.

•  

More than the swag, you will meet a lot of great people with one thing in common, The Mark of a Player!

•  

Welcome 808H ! Just join in the conversation and you will be rewarded in many positive ways......Swag is good but the members of FJC are great !

• 784 points

Thanks!!!

•  

Hang out here, some of these have great stuff. They will post it from time to time.