Forums

Missing good stuff

•  

I was going to share some great pictures from a work trip I had in the last 3 weeks, from a couple of race tracks and Shanks Driving Range in Greenville SC. However I still can not use iPad to load pictures.

I will tell you that Robbie Biershenk and Chris Patton are two cool guys.

Anyways enough complaining, hope everyone has a great golfing year!

•  

Thanks for the good thoughts, Paul.  Too bad the iPad isn't cooperating for you vis loading photos.  Some day‚Ķ.

•  

Hey Paul, glad you had a good time. Are you going to be working at the Daytona 24 hours?

•  

I will be watching the Rolex from the comfort of my couch this year. I had a change of jobs just recently leaving me only to visit the track on practice days.

I am however going to try and get to Sebring for the 12 hr, last one with P1 class running in the US!,

•  

Paul, are you using the "Rich Text Formatting" option when posting pictures?

Also, is that the same Chris Patton that won the US Amateur back in the 80's?

•  

that's good to know.  i have some family in the Greenville area and i plan to stop by his range next time i make it down that way.

•  

that isnt good i hope you can fix you ipad

•  

Yes I use the ritch format, but it won't let me select the gallery to pull pictures from. Not comparable...

Yes it was the Chris Patton of Clemson, US Am and Masters history... Now a farmer said made enough money in europe and Japan now just helps Robbie Biershenk out at the range... Great location and funny guys!

•  

pretty cool...thanks for sharing...