Forums

Latest Golf Magazine

•  

Here's the latest issue of my magazine. It's the 20th anniversary of Kansas City Golf Tournament & Travel! And now that it's done, I can head to the PGA Show!

This is a link to my designer's website -- we only do print, working on web. If the link doesn't work or if you just want a hard copy, PM me and I'll send you the real thing.

http://www.p2creative.com/kcgolf-Feb-2013.html

•  

Chris,

I can't get the link to work.  I just get a grey screen with a swirly in the middle.

•  

It is slow to load sometimes -- you can refresh, or maybe just copy and paste the link. Sorry you're having problems. Thanks for looking!

• 2781 points

Not from the KC area but I read through it.  Good stuff.

• 5378 points

The magazine uploaded after a bit of time and its cover sports a great shot of KC's greatest golf champion, Tom Watson holding the PGA Seniors trophy. The trophy is bigger than my 5 year old....Content is really nice Chris - (Note: typo in the ad for Meadowbrook CC in bottom black banner. website s/b ".org"

Nicely done magazine! Next issue is a must for FJ advert, wouldn't you agree??!!

Senior PGA  comes to St. Louis and Bellerive CC in May...it'll quite an event!

Congratulations on a well edited, very attractive regional golf magazine. Kansas City is obviously a golf hot bed and spreading the word through your publication will help to maintain that status..

•  

Chris

Thanks for the issue. It's a great read, especially the Ryder Cup piece on Captain Watson. Congratulations!

•  

I am unable to get the link to work properly. I will try again at home.  Thank you for sharing and I will have a good article to read tonight.

• 2956 points

Thanks for mag link. Good reading. Hope you had the opportunity to play the Streamsong courses.

•  

Great job, Chris ! Your efforts and energy are evident.....Don't forget to post photos from the PGA Show for all of us !

•  

Chris, you were right.  It simply loads slowly.  I finally got the link to work and read through the issue.  i liked the article on the LPGA masters play last October and your review of the new Streamsong resort in Florida.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

•  

For some reason, I still can't get this to load but I can probably pick one up at the KC Golf show.Thanks Chris!

• 3627 points

Very nice and congrats. A good read. Looking forward to the Senior PGA at Bellerive.