Forums

Super Bowl Predictions

•  

Being a Patriots season ticket holder, it pains me to start this post this morning...Both teams beat us this year, so I have no argument to say why we should be there.  

Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl (or should I say the Har-Bowl?  

As a Pats fan, I am rooting for Randy Moss and the 49'ers to beat the Ravens.  Not sure on the score yet, but I like the SF guys straight up.

Also, Sammy - are you going to the game in New Orleans?

•  

i pick the ravens just because they beat both of my teams in the playoffs

• 1962 points

Hmmmm, as a Miami Hurricane's fan I'm gonna have to pull for Raw Lewis and the Raven's.

•  

It will be a great game.  A lot of hard hitting.  I'm guessing a lower scoring game.  Maybe 49ers winning 21-17.  BUt it could go either way.

TT

•  

I grew up in the bay area and my first NFL game was at Candlestick Park in 1985 49ers vs. Jets.  I gotta go w/ the 49ers all the way - "Nothin finer than a 49er"

•  

I am picking the Ravens. It just seems to be their year.

• 5061 points

New England bred but that won"t stop me from backing the 49ers in the big game..Pats had their fannies spanked and the Ravens are a worthy opponent - but....49ers....

•  

Besides I'm european I'm with Ravens. I've recorded the game of yesterday but didn't watch it yet. I loved the game they did against Texans.

•  

SF will win 28 - 21, perhaps 35-21 as Baltimore struggles with the new breed of read option QB's. Plus, SF has a better defense with big db's that can keep up with Baltimore's big receivers. I don't expect any field goals in this game becasue SF will score TD's and force Baltimore to do the same. Baltimore will pull out all of the stops in their attempt to keep up with SF, but will fall short, IMHO.

•  

I really don't care about either team but would like to see Randy Moss get a ring, grew up not too far from him and played against he and Jason Williams in school.  I think either way it will be a close game.

• 2718 points

As a Pats fan I want to know we were beaten by the best. Go Ravens.

• 105 points

The Ravens seem to have put things together while playing without one of the best defensive players in the league.  Now he's back and providing leadership that helps win the big one.  Experience over youth!

•  

I am going to take the "Do it for Ray" Ravens for this Har-Bowl.

-ICONs for All

•  

Bet the house on this one, the team coached by J. Harbaugh will win...

•  

grumpy830
    Bet the house on this one, the team coached by J. Harbaugh will win...

that was my prediction as well grumpy