Forums

Will Justin make the cut???

FootJoy would like to wish Justin Thomas of Goshen, Kentucky good luck at this weeks Wyndham Championship.  Justin won the prestigious FJ Invitational back in June with the winning score of 72-66-67-67-272 and earned a sponsor's exemption into the tournament.  The FJ Invitational fields the top 99 junior golfers in the world and is considered a "Major" for the AJGA.  Justin's shoe of choice is the new FJ ICON.  BEST OF LUCK JUSTIN!!!!

What do you think, will Justin make the cut in this years Wyndham Championship??

- CK

•  

Good Luck Justin, don't just make the cut...WIn the event!

•  

The field he is playing in is pretty deep this year.  I can't say if he will make the cut, but I am sure he will have a great time out there either way.  If he shoots like he did the last 3 days of teh FJ Invitational, I couldn't see him missing the cut!

Best of luck Justin, hope to see your name on Sunday.

•  

I hope he not only makes the cut.......I hope he wins.Go get 'em Justin.

•  

Good luck to him.

•  

Not sure if he will make the cut or not, but I want to be the first to wish him the best of luck!  Go get um Justin.

Tim

•  

It would be great to see him make the cut, BEST OF LUCK JUSTIN!!!

Make sure you enjoy this experience!!!

•  

I have known Justin for almost 10 years now.  Its super exting to see him playing in the event and also off to a good start.  Also just to let you guys know he is a very loyal Acushnet player!  His dad who is caddying for him is also a loyal long time Acushnet guy as well.  Go get em guys!

• 4775 points

What an opportunity.  I will be rooting for you to make the cut.  Just hanging out on the range near all of the equipment trailers would be a blast!!

•  

Good Luck Justin!

Looks like he's on his way to making the cut at the Wyndham Championship.  G-R-E-A-T  start for Justin with a bogey free 1st round of 65.  Keep it going bud.

•  

Great start to the championship.  Good luck Justin, and I'm sure it will be a great experience!

•  

go get it son!!! 

•  

Wow...65 is pretty impressive.   Good luck for the rest of the tournament.