Forums

FJ Belt Release

•  

Bobby, from my understanding they are available in 2 colors to start, black and white.  I have seen a few other colors on the European web site, I think.

•  

Would be nice.

TT

•  

BostonBuzza
    Bobby, from my understanding they are available in 2 colors to start, black and white.  I have seen a few other colors on the European web site, I think.

Never satisfied!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    BostonBuzzaBobby, from my understanding they are available in 2 colors to start, black and white.  I have seen a few other colors on the European web site, I think. Never satisfied!

haha....nope!  i'm ready for the next design of the buckle.

•  

I haven't seen them yet. Can someone throw a picture up on here for me?

•  

Will have to take a peek at the FJ UK Site to check it out. Put me on the waiting list.....Will be a great gift for my nephew !

•  

photo of product #

•  

fredcloss
    Well, GT Jacket and I already have a couple of them.

Indeed we do!  I've been wearing both the black and the white version for about 10 months now!  :)

•  

Can't wait to put my order in!

•  

me neither

cwaybright
    Can't wait to put my order in!

•  

Will be a new bucket desigh or the same as in Europe?

•  

BostonBuzza

In Europe just black and white available.

•  

As far as I remember of some old discussions some of you in the US already have these belts ordered from Europe.

I have the black one and is awesome.

•  

They look great, will be putting in n order on these for sure!

• 1341 points

Can't wait for these to be released! Ive been looking for a FJ buckle for a long time with ZERO luck!