Forums

The Mark

•  

Watching the Sony tonight I saw the "FJ, The Mark of A Player" commercial. All class and really showcases the brand in a fantastic way.

Well done FJ!

•  

Great advert, saw it during the Road to the Tour.

•  

Agreed...great commercial in my opinion as well.

•  

I think it's a great commercial as well. I nearly started a thread like this earlier, but got sidetracked. Thanks Randy for posting this.

Go Team FootJoy!

•  

Needs more airplay, saw good video of FJ's in bunkers at Sony!

•  

Yes sir it's a very cool commercial and resonates with all the passionate golfers around the world. I love the "Mark of a player" slogan. The one they showed us at the FJA was really cool too. I hope it gets some airtime

• 2781 points

Great commercial.

•  

I just saw the commercial. Very good work. I couldn't tell because it went quick, but did I see a shoe that hasn't been released yet?

• 2756 points

Agree with Todd, wish it got more air time.

•  

tdogg21
    I just saw the commercial. Very good work. I couldn't tell because it went quick, but did I see a shoe that hasn't been released yet?

Check the Ambassador forum it may of been that shoe...

•  

Saw the quick picture of it.  Nicely played.  And the ad was very cool.

TT

•  

The M Project was defenitely in the commercial.  It was a white upper with a grey band.  Looked great and the commercial was inspiring.  Makes you want to get out and play.  Well done.

•  

That spot was very well done.  Kudos!

• 5037 points

Great spot  - emblematic of the strong company that is Foot Joy to air such a classy spot...

•  

Very strong ad, and love the tag line!My guess is it will score very high retention rates with the core consumer, as well as new consumers to the brand.