Forums

Discounts to Community Members -- get your clubs refinished / refurbished

•  

Mikey, I do like how your wedgies turned out...

•  

These look terrific!  Thank you for the information, I may have to have a few of my clubs cleaned up and painted.

•  

[quote user="Whaql1"]In all seriousness, does he doing anything to the grooves of the clubs or just the finish?[/quote

Whaql1
    In all seriousness, does he doing anything to the grooves of the clubs or just the finish?

Yes, after he removes the chrome he will recut the grooves prior to doing the black oxiding

•  

Wow! That's some good looking work.  Enjoy them!

•  

So is the discount only on kid clubs or clubs for hobbits?

hahahaha, clubs look great brother Mondo.

TT

•  

He does nice looking work. Can you tell us what the discount for FJ members is?

•  

Fre

fredcloss
    He does nice looking work. Can you tell us what the discount for FJ members is?

Fred, what I can tell you is this...for the clubs to be stripped and black oxided he usually charges $35/club for the Community he will charge what he charged me which was $25/club...he is also doing my Cameron putter and stripping the finish and resurfacing all the nicks away and refilling the paint and he usually charges $50 (a lot less than Scotty Cameron huh Randy) and is going to charge only $40...I suggest direct contact with Eric if wanting other things done as I only have experience with club refinishing...

If you check his website he has published prices under Services...you can always check normal prices and than advise you are from the FJ Community to see what sort of discounts he will give on other services...

• 5542 points

Mondo - I suspect Eric is going ot get some good business out of your testimonial!

•  

Luv the total overhaul concept....Great refinishing. The clubs look like new. Enjoy !

•  

They look great Mondo, may have to send in the wedges for sure to get updated. The black looks fantastic.

Make sure you post some pictures of the putter when you get it back. now we just need to get Cali figured out! : )

•  

OUTIGER
    So is the discount only on kid clubs or clubs for hobbits?

hahahaha, clubs look great brother Mondo.

TT

I prefer "little person"...

•  

shaun13
    They look great Mondo, may have to send in the wedges for sure to get updated. The black looks fantastic.

Make sure you post some pictures of the putter when you get it back. now we just need to get Cali figured out! : )

Shaun...I definitely want to go but I'm probably not looking at anything sooner than March because of all the playoffs/State hockey tournaments I will be refereeing in...

Maybe I can squeeze something end of February before everything gets going...I will try to look and see if possible

Give me a call soon to talk about it

•  

that really opens the possibilities for used clubs.  i've never wanted used wedges because i was afraid they would have taken too much of a beating and the grooves would be worn.  but at that price, it might be worth getting some used wedges cheap and then having them refinished.  i just wish he was closer.

•  

Nice work, and custom color schemes......

I will check out this opportunity to get my putter refinished.

Thanks for sharing.

-ICONs for All

• 2777 points

Nice work for sure.  Love the black oxide.