Forums

Scotty Head Cover 2013

•  

DG,

Sometime you will realize it's the Indian and not the arrow.  And you will always go back to old faithful.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    DG,

Sometime you will realize it's the Indian and not the arrow.  And you will always go back to old faithful.

TT

I get bored missing putts with the same putter when I can just as easily miss with another!

•  

Devin, you can use mine anytime.  I think I used up most of the misses in this one.  Maybe better luck for you....SC Newport 2.5 Mid Slant, 34 inches.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERDG,

TT

I get bored missing putts with the same putter when I can just as easily miss with another!

So true. I rotate between a 33" Newport Mil-Spec, IBDD, but usually end up back with my 009 beach.

• 5025 points

For me, my Circa 62 has been a faithful and good friend...as long as I don't squeeze the living daylights out of it when I push/pull the three footer down/up hill breaking/rolling straight into the hole!!

•  

OUTIGER
    DG,

Once you're in it's clutches, it will never let you go.  Good luck buddy.

TT

"just when i thought i was out....they pull me back in!"

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    OUTIGERDG,

TT

i use to be that way.  i use to change to a new putter faster than i would change to a new ball!  then i picked up a Ping anser and loved it.  literally played it for 10+ years.  after my Dad passed away i played a round with his set that he had at our place in NC and i loved his putter.  it's a ping ally i he had custom done for him when he was visiting the Ping factory.  even has his name in script lettering stamped on the sole.  i've been using it for the past 3 years.  but i've been playing around with a Scotty Newport lately, but haven't put in the bag yet.  i like it, but part of what is causing me to hesitate is sentimental idea of using my Dad's putter.  so we'll see how the beginning of this year goes.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Justinu3Devin_Gmittercaved and got the Hula as well...what have you guys done to me! I'm not even using a blade putter!

Good to see peer pressure is working these days!  I thought you were using that Longneck Tei3 at FJAI?  Did you join the GoLo movement DG?

My season started with a Tei3 Longneck, then around August I went all in with a Golo S and shot a couple rounds under par.  Then after a few weeks with that, I couldn't make anything.  So I painted the sightline white and started making putts again (highly suggest this).  Come October that would not work.  So I switched to a Kombi and started drilling everything again.

This off season has been spent with my rusted out Longneck - I always go back to her!

All three have the same amount of toe hang so swapping out isn't to difficult, the weight is what differs the most.

SC is selling a weight kit in the Store.....

-ICONs for ALL

•  

The weight set is nice, but a bit expensive considering you already have one set in the putter and will most likely not use them all.  Too bad SC did not sell just specific weights without having to send the putter back.

Love the 2012 Hula cover.  I know it was mentioned above, but it does have a Tommy Bahama feel to it.

•  

I thought everyone here had tour putters custom made by Scotty Cameron. And hit their 6 iron 210.  Why would we need to adjust weights.

There are shops like Custom 911 that do individual weights for cheaper.

Have a great day wrxers, I mean FJA's

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    I thought everyone here had tour putters custom made by Scotty Cameron. And hit their 6 iron 210.  Why would we need to adjust weights.

TT

Well played TT, well played

• 1962 points

I also grabbed a hula and it's already in my bag! I game the Hula's every year in the winter.

•  

OUTIGER

TT

whoa....almost forgot what golf forum i was on for a minute....

•  

Re-up'd for CC 2013..

Looking forward to the goodies.

The 2013 CC head cover looks cool

-ICONs for All