Forums

Scotty Head Cover 2013

•  

BostonBuzza
    Dev, who could blame you.  The buckle is really sweat and worth the $$.

Agree on the buckle.  I was planning to renew regardless of what came in the kit, but I'm definitely going to renew now.

•  

caved and got the Hula as well...what have you guys done to me! I'm not even using a blade putter!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    caved and got the Hula as well...what have you guys done to me! I'm not even using a blade putter!

Be very careful....

•  

I see a blade putter in your future.....

•  

Wife got a regular one, hope I get a topless!

•  

DG,

Once you're in it's clutches, it will never let you go.  Good luck buddy.

TT

•  

TNT009
    Wife got a regular one, hope I get a topless!

I have been lucky enough to get a couple of the topless covers in the past. Keeping my fingers crossed that another oe will be waiting for me Monday when I get home from work.

•  

I only got the topless Vegas showgirl, two on eBay now!

•  

mine hasn't gotten here yet.  sure would be nice if my first cover was the topless one!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

i know the feeling!  my golf purchases have gone way up since hanging around here.  i even have a pair of Icons i have yet to wear!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

It's a slippery slope there DG. I grabbed the cover, long sleeve T-shirt, and would've got the bag but it was sold out by the time I logged on. I got the tweet during a meeting, and I almost ran out of the board room to pick up the goodies. Pretty soon I'll see you in a rec center basement while I'm saying "my name is Josh, and I'm a Scotty Cameron addict."

• 2756 points

Still waiting on mine.  Takes for ever to get them to Michigan for some reason.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Good to see peer pressure is working these days!  I thought you were using that Longneck Tei3 at FJAI?  Did you join the GoLo movement DG?

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    Chris92009It just means they have a larger quantity available....

Watering down the market ehh? I crumbled and bought the membership pack - couldn't pass on the buckle.  No discount for Scotty stuff!

That's too bad that  you don't get discounts on all your stuff!  I feel horrible for you that you have to pay the same price for Scotty stuff as us "regular" people.  ;-)  

•  

Justinu3
    Devin_Gmittercaved and got the Hula as well...what have you guys done to me! I'm not even using a blade putter!

Good to see peer pressure is working these days!  I thought you were using that Longneck Tei3 at FJAI?  Did you join the GoLo movement DG?

My season started with a Tei3 Longneck, then around August I went all in with a Golo S and shot a couple rounds under par.  Then after a few weeks with that, I couldn't make anything.  So I painted the sightline white and started making putts again (highly suggest this).  Come October that would not work.  So I switched to a Kombi and started drilling everything again.

This off season has been spent with my rusted out Longneck - I always go back to her!

All three have the same amount of toe hang so swapping out isn't to difficult, the weight is what differs the most.