Forums

Scotty Head Cover 2013

•  

just pulled the trigger and joined.  looking forward to belt buckle.

•  

Did they have any pics of what it may look like.  I will have to check out the WRX site.  I see it on Twitter from time to time, but that's about all.  Thanks again for the update.

•  

Here she is.... Awesome

•  

Todd, you are good....any further updates on the actual release?

•  

I like it.

•  

I'm getting two, matches the orange bag he releases last year!

•  

How the heck are you getting 2 is my first question for you and 2nd is how did you find this?  I checked the WRX site and couldn't come up with much.  Do you have a special membership on the site?

•  

i like the Hawaii headcover

•  

I would think the release will be tomorrow....

•  

19hole
    I would think the release will be tomorrow....

Kind of what I'm thinking as well.  Hopefully I can get to a computer when it happens.

• 859 points

Another pic of the cover from the Sony

• 859 points

Here's another pic of the cover from the Sony

•  

I like the cover minus the 2013 Hawaiian Open... It's a pass for me.  I just can't do years on covers.  The new CC kit cover will be my first because it's so sweet looking (nice rainy day gamer).  btw - I don't count the CS Grinder because it's "hidden"  :-)

Hard to top last years Hula!!

•  

Fixer, for some reason, your pics are not showing up.

Just looked on the site and still NO release.  Usually there is a Twitter notice from SC and they go quick...

Still trying to find out a bit more of the special release mentioned above...?

•  

Justinu3
    I like the cover minus the 2013 Hawaiian Open... It's a pass for me.  I just can't do years on covers.  The new CC kit cover will be my first because it's so sweet looking (nice rainy day gamer).  btw - I don't count the CS Grinder because it's "hidden"  :-)

Hard to top last years Hula!!

I agree about the year on the covers...I wish he'd quit doing that.  Oh well...