Forums

2013 Round One

• 787 points

Can't wait for my season to start...all courses in North Jersey are closed that I know of...ho hummm  :(

• 2771 points

I've been out four times thus far.  Weather in GA has been crazy warm.  

•  

OUTIGER
    Yesterday 70 degrees and golfy.

Today 34 and snowy.

Welcome to Oklahoma.

TT

Did you go out and play today,,,seems like all I'm reading about is all you fair weather golfers...how about toughing one out in the cold...what are you guys shooting in this weather...hahahahahaha

• 2771 points

Ha!  I was out a couple weeks ago in 20mph wind @ 40F but I have to draw the line there. I've been trying to reacquaint myself with some old Australian blades before committing to A new set of CBs so my scores have been a little high...as in the mid 80s.

• 457 points

First Round of 2013  up here in swanton ohio out at white pines golf couarse 58 degress and shot 81 sure felt good

•  

Mondo,

A couple of Patron shots. Then a few more shots of Crown in my water.

TT

• 420 points

Can't wait for the snow to melt here in Colorado so we can get out and play! Congrats to all you that are already playing.

• 2721 points

Tarheel,for a couple of days we are having some of the warmest temps right here in New England. We are going to get in a couple of rounds before reality returns and we go back into a deep freeze. Hit them straight.

• 2721 points

Tarheel,for a couple of days we are having some of the warmest temps right here in New England. We are going to get in a couple of rounds before reality returns and we go back into a deep freeze. Hit them straight.

•  

Played on Jan. 1, 3, 4, and 12th.  Surprisingly I played pretty well given the time of year it is and the condition my game is in. I shot 76, 75, 76, 79.  Can't wait until the spring and I can play everyday.  

•  

Got my 1st round of 2013 in yesterday.  Still snow on the course and 2 holes were closes.  As a result we played the 10th and 18th two times in order to capture an 18 hole round.  Not too bad for 1st round, 73 with only one birdie.  Hoping it won't be too long between rounds, but I think an artic blast is coming to New England again this week.....

•  

It's kind-of been like So-Cal in South West Virginia -  Got rounds 6 and 7 in over the weekend.

•  

Bobby you are making me jealous.  We are due for anther cold snap this weekend.  Looking like there is no chance of getting out again.

•  

I hear you....

We in the "Tundra Zones" a.k.a - Midwest/Illinois, have had intermittent days (2) above 45 and the privilege of being able to get in a round or two. So I have had two round thus far in 2013 (so nice to be out in January and still have some since of playing skill (ball striking, strategy, not so much driver accuracy). If able to get out in between winter weather once or twice a month till season, I am O.K. with that....

-ICONs for All

•  

I played Sat here in Fla. and was on the range most of the day today... Have to love this game!