Forums

Congrats Neoldaof, newest Footjoy Ambassador !!!

•  

Congratulations!  Well done!  Welcome to the club!

• 2756 points

Congrats - Thanks for your contributions to the site.

• 5052 points

Congratulations Noel! Wonderful achievement and kudos for such great community involvement and loyalty...

•  

Top notch sir! Congratulations.

•  

Welcome Noel...I know it was a long time coming...great to have you around...

•  

Congrats Noel....well desired!

•  

Great job Noel, it was just a matter of time. It feels great to meet this goal, You will be an Ambassador for life now.

• 2781 points

Congrats!

•  

Congrats Noel, on obtaining FJA status.

•  

Congrats!

•  

WAY TO GO AND WELCOME TO THE AMBASSADORS!

•  

What nice and a warm welcome. . . Thank you!

My smiles are from ear to ear and it takes my mind off what I want to type— It’s in my way to say, “Thank you and I’m glad!”  It’s a neat feeling to be one.  As an Ambassador, it would be my pleasure to keep a simple and an easy promise to always be in my favorite golf product, FootJoy, the best gears in golf, on the course and as many times as possible off course.  Mark of a player, that’s right!

It’s been a great journey towards ambassadorship and I look forward to many more years of fun and friendship, and I hope to contribute more positive things in the community.  

The times I spent having fun golf talks with all of you, as I learn more about FootJoy here made me become new in golf again— it’s like a re alignment, and now I’m on a good path once again— it is exciting, to say the least.  

The same people in golf whom I play with each week have seen and also learned what’s really good out there in terms of shoes, gloves & apparels as I cheerfully enjoyed playing in it in my group.  While I am not sure that they will also become part of us here in the FJC, what I’m sure about is their likes for FootJoys have become stronger as I see them bring out their FootJoy gears with their new ones more and more each week.

You, everyone in the FJC, fellow Ambassadors, and of course the Staff are a bunch of great people to hang with here and away.  Thanks, again!

Let 2013 FootJoy gears begin!

Nol

•  

congrats Noel!

•  

Congratulations to you!

• 3627 points

Congrats!