Forums

New Headcovers

•  

Got these all leather Stitch hc's over the holidays, in my favorite color combo....

•  

Look great Randy!  At least the covers look better than the team so far

•  

Looks great!  i've heard good things about them and i was checking them out, but i really don't need any new headcovers right now and figured i could spend that "golf money" in a better way.

•  

Looking good Randy!

•  

nice randy

•  

Very nice Randy. Maybe you can get the FJA embroidery in the future on those too.

•  

Very sharp, Randy. Can you comment on the thickness of the cover? And your confidence in them protecting your clubs? They look a little thin in the picture, but obviously in person is a different experience.

• 4647 points

Really nice head covers - love the minimalist styling!

•  

those retro covers seem to really be making a comeback in the last few months.  i've seen a few companies selling them recently.

• 2397 points

nice covers, these retro and the knit tassel retro seem to be making a comeback.  I like both styles although the knit maybe a bit more.  

•  

Whaql1
    Very sharp, Randy. Can you comment on the thickness of the cover? And your confidence in them protecting your clubs? They look a little thin in the picture, but obviously in person is a different experience.

Thin like your hairline Mikey?

They are leather with a cloth inner panel. The leather has an appropriate thickness IMO to withstand the use you have on course, i.e. removing and replacing the cover. I do not think you'd find them lacking when compared to any current stock cover like cloth, yarn, or the stuff that comes from club manufacturers.

•  

Randy, great looking. Nice blue.

•  

Looking good Randy. May have to look into one of the Driver covers for the new toy!

•  

Here's a pic of some of  the color choices. You can see the thickness of the leather in the pic.

•  

Love the Carolina Blue & As the song goes:  Carolina Dreamin on a cold winter day!