Forums

#FootjoyAmbassador

•  

Looking at the FJC is like looking into the future of TT. Maybe they should start the Acushnet all star team. FJA's and active TT members.

•  

I like to post on TT , but all of the posts seem to be the same.  What shaft,irons,wedge, blah blah blah.  I want a lanyard,sticker,sponsorship blah blah blah.   There are no personal conversations over there and the moderation takes a while. (I'm sure there are plenty of posts to go through)

FJA is more personal and gives better options.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

I like to post on TT , but all of the posts seem to be the same.  What shaft,irons,wedge, blah blah blah.  I want a lanyard,sticker,sponsorship blah blah blah.   There are no personal conversations over there and the moderation takes a while. (I'm sure there are plenty of posts to go through)

TT

I agree, Tim. I was on TT for a while and just seemed like it wasn't very personal. Checking the FJC forums is a part of my day and the TT just seemed like a chore to check. Isn't about the free stuff or benefits we get a FJAs It's the awesome layout of the forums and the excellent people that are a part of them.

•  

I have never posted on TT but I got the bag tag and a sleeve of prov1 prototypes. I'm not sure how but they keep sending me stuff. Always love getting free stuff, but I thought the bag tag was kinda cheap looking. But it's displayed right behind my FJA and Medinah tag.

•  

Mine came in a week or so ago. FJA one is so much better !   ;)

•  

Agreed. I love TT and have been a member since inception.  Love the Titleist team but the FJ forum is more active and has had better content.  I will always stay on both but heave become more active here

•  

This is just so much more of an actual community. TT bogged down early with a lot of repetitive and rediclious questions.

•  

OUTIGER

TT

i agree.  it seems every few months i make an effort to try to go there and get involved, but it doesn't last.  it seems it's people just getting on to ask Titleist questions.  there is barely any interaction between users.  and the layout is somewhat odd and confusing.  it doesn't lend itself very well for conversations.  i wish it would improve.  but for now, i've found it's easier to ask any Titleist questions here.

•  

I AGREE, TIM.

THE LOGS I PUT ON SEEM TO DISAPEAR AND THERE IS NEVER ANY FOLLOW UP.

I'D LOVE TO POST THERE,,,,,,,,,,BUT.

•  

Nice to know there is a 'Team Titleist'.....But it certainly doesn't seem to compare to the FJC !!!

• 3627 points

That Team Titleist one is sweet....I'd love one. Would be neat to hashtag my Instagram photos with it.