Forums

#FootjoyAmbassador

•  

NICE,,,,,,,,,,HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE,,,,,,,,YET,I HOPE.

•  

the tag looks nice...guess I should look into this Team Titleist site...

• 3539 points

I received mine in the mail on Friday...its a great looking bag tag. I will display it proudly!

•  

Got one as well. Very nice, but not near the quality of the FJA bag tag.  You also do not have to qualify for anything on TT.  Most everything they give out is random.

TT

•  

Yeah the FJA tag is way cooler, but you gotta love TT too. Acushnet is the best

•  

Very Nice Congratulations!

•  

Yippee, finally!

•  

joshgiano
    So I just got this:

I do like my FJA tag way better, but I love this idea.  I saw Justin got one, and I'm sure Higley and some others will get them soon too.  I get the pleasure of traveling with my sticks a lot, so I'll probably post some shots with this #, but for those of you that tweet, we should start some sort of hash tag for the FJA /FJC group.  I enjoy a lot of your tweets, and maybe more of us would meet if we used it.  Just a thought.  I'm @Jomg11 on twitter by the way. ( I know there's another thread with everyone's online alter egos somewhere on here)

OK OK....I was away from the website for some time and recently came back...I got this same tag in the mail...can anyone explain the affiliation between TT and FJ Community?  I didn't sign up for TT so I don't know how / why I was sent this...

•  

Mondo
    joshgianoSo I just got this:

I do like my FJA tag way better, but I love this idea.  I saw Justin got one, and I'm sure Higley and some others will get them soon too.  I get the pleasure of traveling with my sticks a lot, so I'll probably post some shots with this #, but for those of you that tweet, we should start some sort of hash tag for the FJA /FJC group.  I enjoy a lot of your tweets, and maybe more of us would meet if we used it.  Just a thought.  I'm @Jomg11 on twitter by the way. ( I know there's another thread with everyone's online alter egos somewhere on here)

OK OK....I was away from the website for some time and recently came back...I got this same tag in the mail...can anyone explain the affiliation between TT and FJ Community?  I didn't sign up for TT so I don't know how / why I was sent this...

i guess you got lucky.  i'm on TT, but don't post much, so i didn't get one.  Maybe Santa sent it to you.

•  

I got one, too. Love sporting the Titleist, but the tag itself is plastic.

•  

I got mine the other day as well. I like the FJA much better but my bag has both on now. I don't post much on the TT site much but have been doing some of the TPI workouts from that site.

•  

I have asked Mike, TT Manager to try and replicate the FJA program based upon similar criteria.  I am pretty sure he is looking into this.  He is a great guy and I have had the pleasure of meeting him on a few occasions.  I am sure TNT can attest as he was part of the 1st annual event in CA.  He also got a ton of great door prizes and a round of golf for attending.

•  

I can also concur with this statement. TT has done some awesome things (nothing topping the FJA), and I think they will continue to improve; however the FJ site will always be on the cutting edge because of the FJAs and the support we get from Chris, Devin and the rest of the FJ team.

•  

i agree with you josh

•  

joshgiano
    I can also concur with this statement. TT has done some awesome things (nothing topping the FJA), and I think they will continue to improve; however the FJ site will always be on the cutting edge because of the FJAs and the support we get from Chris, Devin and the rest of the FJ team.

i agree.  i'm starting to be a little more active over at TT, but it has a long way to go to get to where this place is.  the conversation and interactions here are just head and shoulders above any other forum i have ever been a part of.