Forums

Bubba Jumps Ship

•  

Wow that must have been quite a paycheck for Bubba. Oakley probably had some coin from Rory jumping ship to the swoosh though

•  

He may have the skinniest legs of any man alive.

•  

I think this one slipped a few weeks ago.  Nice to see he's sticking with FJ for shoes.

•  

OUTIGER
    He has those Randy ostrich legs.  lol

TT

White, ostrich legs at that! They could have used some spray on tan, couldn't they?

•  

OH MY GOSH,,,I THOUGHT PARTHURS PICTURE WAS OF YOU RANDY,,,,,,AND THEN I NOTICED THE PINK HEAD ON THE DRIVER AND BUBBAS LEGS ARE ABOUT TWICE AS BIG AS YOURS.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE,,,,,,,TEE HEE,,,,,,,LOL.

•  

DOGLOSKI
    OH MY GOSH,,,I THOUGHT PARTHURS PICTURE WAS OF YOU RANDY,,,,,,AND THEN I NOTICED THE PINK HEAD ON THE DRIVER AND BUBBAS LEGS ARE ABOUT TWICE AS BIG AS YOURS.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE,,,,,,,TEE HEE,,,,,,,LOL.

Randy this might be one time when it is OK to hit an old man. However it was pretty funny

•  

What with all the changes, the craziness just keeps getting better and makes one wonder jsut who will be the next Pro to bail on his sponsors. Give me a break

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    yeah, interesting. Bubba was a part owner at Travis Mathew I thought ? Oakley must have paid him a tone of money to leave. Will he wear shades on the course now ?

Bubba just had a sponsorship, he was not an owner.

•  

i actually like the travis matthew stuff, but i think Oakley fits the persona Bubba has created a little better.

•  

ugh Oakley

•  

Oakley needs a Bubba and other top sports icons, I guess.

•  

Not sold on Oakley apparel sure bubba will be a big draw for them, but always liked the more classic look bubba would go for

•  

cwaybright
    Not sold on Oakley apparel sure bubba will be a big draw for them, but always liked the more classic look bubba would go for

Not an Oakley fan either.  Eye wear, Ray-Ban, I like their wafers and a few standard styles, but that's all from their company family tree.  I've been to Oakley's HQ a couple of times.  My son and my wife loves their stuff.

But,  FootJoys (any given day) are the real deal if anyone asks.

•  

i love Oakley eye wear (sunglasses and goggles) and like my Oakley snowboard gear.  but i'm not sold on their golf apparel.

•  

Agreed tdogg. I have wore Oakley sunglasses for at least 25 years. In my opinion they are the best.

I do like the Costa sunglasses as well for fishing.