Forums

HOW MANY ROUNDS DID YOU PLAY IN 2012

•  

fredcloss

CROCMAN
    fredclossGiven the mild weather in Texas this past year, I'm almost ashamed to admit playing 239 rounds in 2012.

I AM IMPRESSED !!!

That is serious golfing. One day perhaps...

CROCMAN
    fredclossGiven the mild weather in Texas this past year, I'm almost ashamed to admit playing 239 rounds in 2012.

I AM IMPRESSED !!!

That is serious golfing. One day perhaps...

It's one of the perks of getting old Crocman.

You're not old Fred, 55 is the new middle age. :-)

•  

93 rounds, including 4 scrambles. Unfortunately, Winter came early in southern New Hampshire. Starting back up again next week with a long weekend in Fort Myers!

• 859 points

Need to get out more during the week. Racked up 43 rounds in 2012.

• 164 points

I played at least 100 rounds in 2012, just about half of that being competitive. Bring on 2013 season

•  

I played about 45 rounds...my season ended somewhat  early as I had to get back on the ice reffing to help pay some bills but got a lot more in than I thought I would with all the drama at home

•  

I played 7 rounds in 2012 due to an illness in our home. Hoping and praying that 2013 will be a better year.

• 3627 points

~75...considering most were in Minnesota...not too bad.

• 787 points

Around 70 for me...I'm just addicted to the game.  Rain or shine, I'll be out there...I live in NJ so weathers been pretty good 2012.  Still playing in 2013 except when we have a snow day, can't wait until later this week it should warm up a bit in the northeast, hopefully all the snow will be melted.