Forums

FJ CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

•  

Just the FJ Argyle P sweater with orange accents!

•  

New Tour raingear, quarter zip pullover, socks, and couple lisle shirts for me

• 506 points

FJ glove, three FJ shirts, two FJ vests (all attire from my home club), and a bunch of socks.

Lucky.

WW

•  

Belated Grey FJ sweatshirt to match the blue one that gets so many compliments!

•  

FootJoy Premiere Rain Jacket, FJ Merino Wool Vest, two FJ Lisle shirts, and four StaSof gloves. Happy days!

•  

Go easy on 'em Big D!

•  

BRUCE
    WELL MY WIFE AND I CHANGED THINGS AROUND A BIT THIS YEAR.  WE DECIDED THAT WE WOULD ONLY GIVE PRESENTS TO THE GRANDKIDS THIS YEAR.....NO PRESENTS TO EACH OTHER OR OUR CHILDREN.  MAY SOUND A LITTLE CRUEL BUT WITH THE COST OF EVERYTHING GOING UP AND UP, MY MEDICAL DEDUCTIBLES AND CO-PAYS FROM MY SURGERY AND US BEING ON A FIXED INCOME, WE DECIDED THAT IT WAS BEST.  WHAT WE DID HAVE TO SPEND AFTER BUYING FOR THE GRAND KIDS, WE GAVE TO A FAMILY MY WIFE KNOWS WHO HAS HAD A STRETCH OF REALLY BAD TIMES..............ILLNESS AND UNEMPLOYMENT FOR THE HUSBAND FOR SOME PERIOD OF TIME.  NOT SAYING THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON BUT IT REALLY BLESSED US TO GIVE THEM SOME MONEY WHEN THEY REALLY NEEDED IT.  2 DAYS AFTER WE GAVE THEM THE MONEY, THE WIFE CALLED US AND TOLD US THAT HER HUSBAND HAD BEEN CRYING OVER OUR GIFT FOR 2 DAYS.  SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT NOBODY HAD EVER DONE ANYTHING REALLY NICE FOR THEM AND THAT THEY WERE SO GRATEFUL.  THAT PHONE CALL MADE IT ALL WORTHWHILE KNOWING THAT OUR GIFT WAS SO APPRECIATED.  

WHETHER IT IS CHRISTMAS OR NOT, WE ALL SHOULD FIND SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE BLESSED BY OUR GIVING.  I WILL GLADLY DO IT AGAIN.

MAY THIS SEASON BLESS ALL OF YOU.

GRAMPS AND JUDI EMRICH

Awesome Gramps...simply awesome!!!!

•  

for this Christmas I've spoiled myself with the addition of 7 new FJ shirts in various colors...mainly from the Performance Lisle collection...