Forums

Scotty's Divot Tools

•  

Today Scotty release the $585 divot tool with diamond stud in 6 different colors and all sold out in less than 5 mins.  

This is the quickest I think I have seen these go.  Can't wait to see what the asking price on E-bay will be....that's nuts.

Any takers out on the community?

• 3066 points

With apologies to devout Scotty worshipers; I love his putters, but a $585 divot tool is just silly.

•  

$585.00!!! For a divot tool?  Sounds as if there are a lot of crazy, rich golfers out there.

•  

In a word.... NO. That is totally insane for a tool that I would never use. I find them just a bit to bulky to keep in my pocket and way to expensive for something that will eventually get lost on the course!

• 1979 points

There was only 1 of each color pivot, which is why they sold so fast.

•  

Not for me, but to each their own!

•  

Ummm NO! It's a tool...that goes in the dirt...not worth $585 dollars. That's a lot of shoes I could buy anyways.

•  

3-4 pairs of Icons for me. Not a very difficult choice really.....

•  

I have better things where to spend that money.

• 3551 points

$585 is a little pricey for a divot tool...I can think of a lot better ways to spend that money!

•  

i don't understand the desire to have one of those.  maybe someone here bought one and can explain it.  i guess a lot of people don't understand why i need multiple pairs of Icons.  everyone has things they like to collect, but that's a lot of money.

• 5542 points

Scotty Cameron is missing the "yacht". He should be doing a signature line of divot tools for Tiffanys! Sterling sliver, personalized, diamond encrusted divot tools...for $1585.00 each..Clearly discretionary income is spent in a variety of ways, some more frivolous than others...If he can sell out $585.00 divot tools in seconds, more power to him. I, however, agree that in the world of golf equipment, there are other, far more useful ways to spend those dollars - new wardrobe pieces and Icons from FJ top my list!!

•  

R U KIDDING ME??

$585 FOR A DIVOT TOOL??

THAT'S MORE THAN I PAID FOR MY ENTIRE SET + BAG.

•  

I was not aware that only 1 was made per color.  I would personnaly spend my $$ on new XPS's or Icon's or a several new FJ shirts / pants is you ask me....just crazy!

•  

wow that isnt for me because i loose at least one a year