Forums

Happy 1st Birthday to my golfing buddy.

•  

not FJ related, but excuse for a minute to be the annoying, proud father.  i can't believe my little girl is one already.  what i fast year it has been.  not the best picture, but this was here a couple weeks ago with a used Ping putter i picked up with the idea of shortening it for her some day.

•  

that is a nice pic and i say happy birthday to her

•  

There are plastic golf toys that are more fun for your golfing buddy.  

The length on that club suggests "anchoring".

Happy birthday to your little one!

•  

A photo of a proud father's child is never annoying. Time will go by faster then you know, so enjoy every moment.

• 2756 points

HAHAHA.  Love it.  I have a 16 month old...I can relate.  Can't wait to get him out on the course to walk with me in the spring.

•  

thanks guys.  she's apparently going with the anchoring claw grip for now.  i'll have to make sure she changes that by 2016.  i looked at the plastic clubs, i just don't really like them.  but that is probably where she will start.  i'm hoping she'll be big enough to go to the driving range with me this summer.  obviously i'll need my wife to help watch her while i practice, but at least she won't be stuck sitting on a blanket.

•  

Good age to start golfing. Keep this pic maybe it would be usefull in the future. Who knows?

•  

Congrats.  Looks like a future star.  You are truly blessed my friend.

TT

•  

Daughters are awesome aren't they Tim?!

Happy birthday to her!

•  

As a grand parent let me offer one bit of advice concerning the children and the grandparents. The main reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have the same common enemy.

•  

Happy 1st B-day to your daughter.  Looks like a future LPGA star.  

•  

Happy Birthday !!! I have short putters for both my kids and they love just hitting around the lawn.