Forums

2013 FJA Fantasy Golf

• 4511 points

As predicted - I came out on top this week!!!  Just call me Nostradamus  (or very lucky - either fits!!)

•  

That was a good week for you etakmit.  I struggled to pick a few this week and to boot, forgot to swap out a player who didn't make the cut and it cost me 10pts and I dropped a spot.

Congrats!

• 4511 points

Thanks BB :)  I find that I'm still getting used to this and I need to force myself to remember to check daily (or at least Friday night so I can check the cut line) otherwise I'm leaving points behind!  

• 4511 points

Thanks BB :)  I find that I'm still getting used to this and I need to force myself to remember to check daily (or at least Friday night so I can check the cut line) otherwise I'm leaving points behind!  

•  

I'd just like to point out that the Winter Segment is over and I managed to win!  Still a long ways to go for the season, but winning a segment is a first for me (in two years).  

• 4511 points

Well done GTJacket8!!  Hopefully I remember each week so I can have a shot at this Segment!

•  

Congrats GT and etakmit on victories (segment/weekly). This should be an interesting second segment and race for the overall. Keep up the great work everyone.

•  

GT - congrats on the segment win!   I'm looking to catch you by the end of the year.  

•  

congrats GT.  i tried to catch you, but realized a week or two ago that it was going to be too little too late.  i had two bad weeks that cost me a chance at winning.  hopefully we can keep our good picking through the rest of the year.  it would be fun to have it come down to a close one at the end of the year.

•  

Congratulations to the segment winner...

•  

Congrats on winning the segment.  I hope I can catch up before the end of this segment.

•  

Looks to be a bad week for a bunch of folks that did not get their picks in.

TT

•  

That maybe just the help I need to get a bit closer to the top.

• 4511 points

Maybe it gives me a shot at least competing for this segment (I started too late to catch up overall - but maybe I can move a little!)

•  

Good Luck Etakmit, but please don't jump me too quickly....