Forums

where do you store your collections?

•  

where does everyone store their stuff?  a lot of people on here collect cameron headcovers and FJ shoes.  so where do you keep all of your stuff?

this isn't mine, but i came across it and thought it had some good ideas i could incorporate into my office.

•  

I hope they have that collection insured. A fire or theft could be quite costly.

•  

I have a rosewood cabinet that I use. Will post a picture when I get home....

•  

All my covers are in huge Tupperware bins and $$putters are in my gun safe!

•  

tdogg21
    where does everyone store their stuff?  a lot of people on here collect cameron headcovers and FJ shoes.  so where do you keep all of your stuff?

this isn't mine, but i came across it and thought it had some good ideas i could incorporate into my office.

That's a serious collector with a substantial investment.

•  

I unfortunately keep the majority of my stuff in a box or in my locker.

I have to say that this collection kicks some serious ***!!!  There are over 150 covers on the wall and over 30 putters.  Whoever this is, I just found a new SC hero.

Todd, Thanks for sharing this one.

•  

Mine live here....

• 5058 points

Wow! That is a serious collection of SC putter covers! I noticed a photo of  a beautiful woman...on the bottom shelf...in the back...must be one understanding woman!! Or perhaps it is the stock photo that comes in the picture frame!

You have some beauties (headcovers, picture frame or framed picture) in this assortment that is for sure!

•  

Over the years I have kept only one souvenier. The receipt from Pebble Beach

•  

wait a min....did i spy a FJ ambassador putter cover in there???

•  

My baby sister's graduation photo.

•  

tdogg21

I hope not!

•  

Absolutely not! Nothing to see here, move along.

•  

tdogg21

i see it too tdogg where did you get it 19th hole

•  

Eyes must be playing tricks...