Forums

12-12-12 only once in a lifetime

•  

Anyone doing anything special on this once in a lifetime day?

I'm heading to the chiropractor for the first time to get my back adjusted and maybe test it out with a round if I can

•  

I could use that! My back is in utter disrepair right now...

•  

I've never been to a back cracker, but I might be getting to that point.  Something in my back needs adjusting.

•  

i have never been to a back cracker but i have a friend that does that and he is really good at it too

• 5031 points

I have been to a local chiropractor my wife swears by on occasional - I have to say that the guy knows what he is doing and every time has provided relief for the malady - Last visit was after a full day of golf followed the next day by a full day of sailing  -all after a full season of not being in shape to do wither! Back spasms -  thought I was going to never move again - after treatment, I was up and about within a day!

•  

I'm going to play golf and then play the rest of the day by ear.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

I am sitting in office now. Just filled out about 15 pages of paperwork. I think I may have just signed away my Sat am tee time, just not sure.  I will let you all know how it goes.  So far everyone who has walked in for treatment has walked out pretty quickly.   I guess that's a good sign.  

• 5031 points

BostonBuzza
    Devin_GmitterI could use that! My back is in utter disrepair right now...

I am sitting in office now. Just filled out about 15 pages of paperwork. I think I may have just signed away my Sat am tee time, just not sure.  I will let you all know how it goes.  So far everyone who has walked in for treatment has walked out pretty quickly.   I guess that's a good sign.

Good luck BostonBuzza! Don't worry about the chains and table saws..all for effect..!!Usually you leave with all the parts you came in with...  

•  

BostonBuzza

Anyone doing anything special on this once in a lifetime day?

I'm heading to the chiropractor for the first time to get my back adjusted and maybe test it out with a round if I can

Have fun Brian, I love mine. 

Nope nothing special today, decorating the the tree with the kids, that is always fun though. 

•  

Working today -  tomorrow if weather gets above 45 will play.

(Good luck with the backs)!

•  

nothing special.....just work.  my daughter is recovering from two ear infections.  so if she goes to sleep easily, i have a feeling it will be an early bed time for me.  sick kids are exhausting!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

My back needs some attention and rest.  We are going to try a new back cracker nearer to our city.  Hop he works out well.

TT

•  

Finishing up work early today and heading out for dinner and drinks with friends to connect and catch up before the Holidays are officially upon us ......

As for Chiropractors -  Had a herniated disc quite some time ago but recovered without surgery thanks to mine. Regular exercise has helped my stay healthy !!!! Sitting at a desk and computer all day is the worse thing for our bodies....So get up and move on a regular basis or take a walk at lunchtime.....

•  

Missed a round of golf with Don this morning because the D.A. wanted me to testify for thirty seconds, utter waste of my last day off!

•  

Ah, a beautiful day of fall golf.  Took four friends to my alternate home course, using a free foursome I had won last month.  We played Wolf.  I shot 77, second low round of the group, and won the money.  Had two birdies and missed two other relatively easy opportunities.  Avoided double bogies, penalty strokes, and 3-putts.  Temperature started out just above freezing and rose to almost 63 by the end of the round.  Layered up to start, then stripped off layers as the round progressed.  Then left for my monthly deep tissue massage to help keep these old muscles functioning on the course.  Great day!