Forums

Online Golf Games

•  

So I know we would ALL prefer to be playing REAL golf and not online golf, but I'm not going to lie...I'm a member of the World Golf Tour online (wgt.com) as it is as realistic as online games can get.  You can play real time with other golfers as well.  Anyone else a member?  If there are other members, maybe we could get a "FootJoy Community" Country Club together or something.  

•  

I play WGT from time to time, but I'm not going to spend money on it so my guy is pretty weak.  I wouldn't mind a little tournament this winter sometime though.

•  

i do too but i am not big on that

• 2781 points

I never got into WGT.  I always play Tiger Wood PGA Tour Online.

•  

i tried to play tiger woods online and WGT, but i'm not going to pay for it, so it gets old really quick.  i stick to a handful of golf game apps.

•  

GTJacket8
    So I know we would ALL prefer to be playing REAL golf and not online golf, but I'm not going to lie...I'm a member of the World Golf Tour online (wgt.com) as it is as realistic as online games can get.  You can play real time with other golfers as well.  Anyone else a member?  If there are other members, maybe we could get a "FootJoy Community" Country Club together or something.

Teach me how to putt on that game ? I can hit the ball fine, putting is a nightmare :(

•  

GTJacket8

To be honest, I had never heard of it before, but I will check it out.

• 5052 points

I play WGT from time to time.. Takes a lot of patience to accumulate enough points to "buy" good equipment and balls. Those upgrades are essential to good putting and ball striking. Accumulate points by either watching commercial snippets or completing surveys or playing tons OR shelling out cold hard cash. I am not into the game enough to spend real money on it!

But count me in if someone wants to start a country club...

And there are a number of really excellent courses and the graphics, I think, are excellent!

•  

I will play TW on-line once in a while, but it gets a bit borring.   From what I know, the WGT can get pricey and I only play from time to time on my train ride how.   Sorry.