Forums

Scotty Cameron - Christmas Release !

•  

Heard there will potentially be a Pivot Tool with a Diamond in it for around $585! Now that is over the top! LOL

www.golfdigest.com/.../photos-gift-guide

•  

I just saw those, that is absolutey insane.  The regular pivot tool, which is very nice, is expensive enough, let alone $595 to have a diamond in it.

• 5143 points

Yep, I agree - That is waaaay over the top...But I will bet they sell a few..

•  

The pivot tools will definitely sell out, some have a lot of disposable income!

•  

Release is up...got both covers. Stand bag SOLD OUT in Minutes!

•  

Got the bag and putter stand!

•  

Release is up! Stand Bag is interesting if you like Camo Pink....otherwise there is a cool putter stand!

•  

No Diamond Pivot Tool though.... :( LOL

•  

No, but the RED pivot tool is nice.  

•  

TNT, didn't you also get the orange bag in the last release?  How did you pass on the shirt?  I thought this would be right up your alley.

•  

where is this stuff sold?  i'm just debating getting into collecting and i know you have to be a club cameron member to have a shot.

•  

It is sold at www.scottycameron.com after you login, you will see the limited release stuff in the Studio Store. For as long as it lasts!

•  

I just read the email, there are 2, different styles, Santa head covers, available.

•  

19hole
    Release is up...got both covers. Stand bag SOLD OUT in Minutes!

The covers are decent but not something I'd game except one month out of the year so I passed.  Overall I was somewhat disappointed in the release.  Liked the camo stand bag but not the pink trim.  Not his best holiday release in my opinion.  I passed on everything.

•  

Way too much for me no matter how good it looks.

To each their own I guess though.