Forums

DREAM!

• 1495 points

If you can have one item from any item item that has been in made in golf....what would that item be?

•  

a life time  mebership to augusta national payed off and i could play all the time

• 1495 points

great idea....i would play as many holes a day as possible...dont think id ever get tired of it.

•  

How about a PGA Tour card with unlimited status and exeptions?

• 1495 points

I would definitely take that one too.

•  

i would want one of the pins (or whatever they are) that players get when playing in one of the majors.  not really sure what they are, but i've seen them on guys hats when watching the british open and i think way back when, they were at more.

•  

I would have Bubba put the Green jacket on me :) lefty to lefty

•  

Tdogg, they hand them out at most state events.  I have a few from the RI State Am from the last few years.  I believe MA also provides them to the players who qualify.

•  

Wheelz I do believe I would like to join you at Augusta National. But I hate to tell you they close the course from May to October every year.  But that would only serve to wet our appetite.

• 1441 points

This sounds like a great idea. What a job that would be.

•  

ok bob but i can dream cant I. I also dream about getting a life long sponsership from both footjoy and titleist

• 2706 points

How about a round at every course in The Open(British of course) rota.