Forums

12 Days of Christmas

•  

Budgetgolf.com has great items on sale for next few days (Dec 1 - 12). Dec 4ths deal was:

for $175 with free shipping!!!!

Cannot wait to see what is in there for remainder of the salecycle.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

yeah....i've been checking my mail everyday for these.  and IJP is doing the same thing.  but those sales haven't been as good lately.

• 1495 points

would love to have a bag like that

•  

These bags use to be the norm.  When I was a kid 5 decades ago, all bags were big. Use to caddy carrying 2 of the monsters, sometimes 36 a day. Now everyone uses a carry bag even on a cart.  I still have a couple in my attic. A Titleist and a Dunlap, use to have a MacGregor.

• 2756 points

Sick bag...sorry I missed out on this yesterday.

•  

I use the Titleist Mid-Size staff bag right now.  Very versatile and lots of storage.  The materials used in the construction of the bag actually make it very light.  

•  

Love the bag, I wonder if you can have it embroidered?  Have to check it out.  thanks for the tip.

•  

Great Bag....Same type my Dad use to carry himself when I was a kid. Enjoy it !  You'll definitely be getting some added weight training during your rounds !

•  

Can't wait to see what's next

•  

good bag but i want the big one with my name on it

•  

but i did buy a pair of FJ Sport boa on 3balls.com today for $75

• 5025 points

I had a winning raffle ticket at a golf outing many, many years ago that landed me a "tour bag" like this one - I lugged that thing around until the day I got caught in a rain storm. 15 or so holes in the rain and I was lugging around an extra 15 or so pounds as the leather soaked up the day's precip quite nicely - It now resides int he garage holding a very nice assortment of golf umbrellas in varying stages of decline.......