Forums

what else would you like to see "MyJoyed"??

•  

Belts seems to be the most logical extension of the "MyJoys" franchise, since the main reason would opt in is for color and materials that coordinate with their shoes. There are many of us who have voiced this request of the past 3 years, and now that FJ has added belts (black/white) to the portfolio, we have some hope the next step is color.

•  

I would go with belts, shouldn't be that hard to Myjoy some belts ?

•  

i guess maybe "MyJoyed" was wrong for the title.  but what about other golf items?  not necessarily FJ or shoes, but anything golf that if you could, you would pay extra to have it exactly the way you wanted it (paint, logos, colors, etc....).

•  

tdogg21
    thinking outside the box, are there any other golf items you would be willing to pay more to have customized?  would you pay more to have your name and custom paint on your irons?

Changing the paint fill on your irons is actually really easy, but I would seriously consider paying a premium for some cool custom stamping

•  

Belts would be a good idea but I believe customization will be in the front side of the pants.

• 2781 points

pistolpete
    How about a valuables bag for watches, money, etc, that you stash in your golf bag before playing? How about a FJ customized/personalized scorecard holder?

I like the scorecard holder idea.  I would like a myjoy belt to match the shoes.

•  

joshgiano
    tdogg21thinking outside the box, are there any other golf items you would be willing to pay more to have customized?  would you pay more to have your name and custom paint on your irons?

Changing the paint fill on your irons is actually really easy, but I would seriously consider paying a premium for some cool custom stamping

what do you use to change the paint fill?