Forums

What do you want this holiday season?

• 5249 points

New MyJoys - Darling wife are you getting the message?? Sending POWERFUL vibes on this one..New FJ quarter zip pullover - Darling wife, you know what color blue I like...!!  I've been very, very good this year..Santa, I'll send you the heavy lifting list: new Titleist 913 driver?? Ho Ho Ho!!

•  

ALL I WANT IS FOR MY KNEE TO KEEP HEALING WELL AND KEEP GAINING STRENGTH......AND...........KEEP MY WEIGHT GOING DOWN.

•  

25 more yards off the tee and a round of 62......

• 555 points

Two pairs of myjoys, First is the shield tips in white base and red gator saddles, second has to be the " retro asymmetricals" in white and black!! That would my christmas!!

•  

Since we a talking products:

• like TNT another Orange Print
    • a Maroon Base with the return of the original Asyms
    • Maroon and Orange Color scheme in the fall line-up
    • A few pair of FJ pants (don't have any yet - holding out for the fall plaid)

non FJ

Nice holiday weather to play golf with friends.

•  

I'm waiting for the new shorts and pants to drop, and then I'd like all of those!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    The title says it all, what FJ products would you like this holiday season?

So far "most" people are being realistic about their wish lists. :-)  Devin did say FJ products though, Titleist stuff doesn't count. But if I could have anything for this holiday season it would be world peace, and a new Corvette ZR1 would be nice too.

•  

My Christmas list pretty much only has FJ products on it!

PTL gloves

Merino Tour socks (low cut natural, full length charcoal and black)

FJ Sport Duffle bag

Long sleeve sport windshirt (White, Royal, Black)

White performance base layer

White boxer briefs

Several shirts

Money for MyJoys (waiting for the original Asymms to return in January).

And so on...

•  

BRUCE
    ALL I WANT IS FOR MY KNEE TO KEEP HEALING WELL AND KEEP GAINING STRENGTH......AND...........KEEP MY WEIGHT GOING DOWN.

Glad to hear that you are healing well.

Do the rehab, then do more (push through the pain, you can do it!)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

The title says it all, what FJ products would you like this holiday season?

Being a simple man, my request are simple:

- FJA (Collar/Chest) logoed Rain Jacket #35252

- FJA (Collar/Sleve) logoed ProDry Lisle Solid Golf Shirt #32939, #32901, #32919

- Performance Golf Pants (34x30) #24100, 24101

- FJA Ball marker

- Deluxe Shoe Bags #355210

Thanks for granting this request. *Happy Holidays*

-ICONs for ALL

•  

BRUCE

i know the feeling.  keep up the good work Bruce and you'll be better than ever by the summer!

•  

19hole
    25 more yards off the tee and a round of 62......

Guess you could move up one set of tees and quit on hole 16

TT

•  

I've got to agree with Hokes on one of his wishes from FJ--the return of maroon as a base and accent color in the MyJoys selections.

•  

Tim, play nice now! Both are achievable, have had 63 a few times just want to get to the magic -10.

•  

haha Tim. Rick just hit in gym a couple of days a week and take your joint juice I am sure you can add some distance off the tee. Or if you would like, I can get you some Ginko Biloba so you can remember what it's like to hit it 25 yards farther!