Forums

FootJoy DryJoy Tour Premiere Rain Jacket

•  

For any of you all that are wanting one, the FootJoy DryJoy Tour Premiere Rain Jacket is on sale at budgetgolf.com for $129.96. It's a whale of a discount from $700.

•  

i was really tempted, but i just have to wonder who picked out those colors.  why not just a solid black or a solid dark blue??

•  

Same site has some XPS-1's for $99.96, and ICON's for $129.96.

•  

I picked one up. It will be delivered today.

•  

ToddL
    Same site has some XPS-1's for $99.96, and ICON's for $129.96.

they even have a pair of larger size Icons for $90.

•  

Tyler Higley
    I picked one up. It will be delivered today.

sweet!  you've got the full rain suit now, right?

i keep looking at it, but i just can't pull the trigger.  i just wish it was a different color.

•  

tdogg21
    Tyler HigleyI picked one up. It will be delivered today.

i keep looking at it, but i just can't pull the trigger.  i just wish it was a different color.

The pants were too long, so I sold them to a friend.

•  

what size was it?  i'm just trying to figure out what i will need.  seems different sites have different ways of offering them.  a lot of sites just say s, m, l, xl.  but some also offer a length option.  

•  

tdogg21
    Tyler HigleyI picked one up. It will be delivered today.

Yeah, being a "close-out", we can't be too choosy. That blue/black/white one is the only one I can find on the web.

•  

They had them all yesteday.

•  

just the Large, XL and XXL now. Better hurry! ;-)

•  

tdogg21
    what size was it?  i'm just trying to figure out what i will need.  seems different sites have different ways of offering them.  a lot of sites just say s, m, l, xl.  but some also offer a length option.

I made a large in the pants. If I had to guess I would say about a 33" inseam.

•  

Pants are always too long, I had to get my rain pants hemmed. No joke, they were like 7 inches too long. I need the FJ rain shorts, those might fit.

•  

You are not alone! LOL I got a great deal on the DryJoys Rain Pants with the zip-off legs 2 years ago - had to have 5" taken off.

•  

The Premiere Jacket is/was only offered in one color.