Forums

Member Milestone section

•  

Slow day at the office today Tim? We need to keep that cocnut occupied or bad things happen.....

That said, I do like your list here.

• 1525 points

Tim,

We'll take a look at those.

Great Ideas,

-Denise

•  

Denise Preston
    Tim,

Great Ideas,

-Denise

Denise, hat sizes, even the adjustable ones, only get so big. TT already has a hard time fitting in them, so please do not encourage him. He won't fit in a door otherwise.....

•  

Tar Heel
    Denise PrestonTim,

Great Ideas,

-Denise

Denise, hat sizes, even the adjustable ones, only get so big. TT already has a hard time fitting in them, so please do not encourage him. He won't fit in a door otherwise.....

Randy is one photoshop away from an even bigger head.

TT

•  

Look out, Randy. We all know the Powers of Photoshop in Tim's hands.

•  

Yeah, like this feature a lot and always look at the latest news.

•  

Just surpassed the 1000 Posts Mark.  I am guessing that is about 1/4 of the blocked posts that B-Holley puts through based on other threads I have seen.

• 5542 points

BostonBuzza
    Just surpassed the 1000 Posts Mark.  I am guessing that is about 1/4 of the blocked posts that B-Holley puts through based on other threads I have seen.

Nice going BostonBuzza! Keep the comments flowing!

• 5542 points

Hi Denise, Can you tell me whether members are directly notified in any way  when their anniversary  occurs? Or do we simply have to look out with the Member Milestones box for the date?

•  

pistolpete
    Hi Denise, Can you tell me whether members are directly notified in any way  when their anniversary  occurs? Or do we simply have to look out with the Member Milestones box for the date?

if you go to your profile, you can see the date you joined.

•  

Maybe an Ambassador of the day that highlights whichever person falls on that particular day as their anniversary.

Back to the golf course and drinks.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Maybe an Ambassador of the day that highlights whichever person falls on that particular day as their anniversary.

TT

For a guy that wants to be left alone while he's golfing, you sure spend a lot of time NOT focused on either drinking or golfing.

Put the iPhone away buddy......

•  

TT is probably waiting to hit into the foursome in front of him, so instead he's hitting the forums.

•  

TT has a routine on the golf course: drink, hit, post, drink...repeat.

• 1525 points

OUTIGER

TT

So, in addition to the ambassador spotlight we might want to see about getting the FJ Ambassador logo on one of these?

http://mashable.com/2013/02/01/cup-holder-iphone-case/

:-)