Forums

FJA Logo Items - Ideas!

•  

cleanfan
    I think Wheelez3030 should get a FJ tattoo on his lower back ;)

he can keep that picture to himself!

•  

ok i will  

tdogg21
    cleanfanI think Wheelez3030 should get a FJ tattoo on his lower back ;)

he can keep that picture to himself!

•  

Have any of y'all noticed under the FJ AMBASSADOR PROGRAM tab, the listing of benefits for FJA's? One is the ability to purchase FJA logo'd merchandise. Is this a new feature?

•  

fredcloss
    Have any of y'all noticed under the FJ AMBASSADOR PROGRAM tab, the listing of benefits for FJA's? One is the ability to purchase FJA logo'd merchandise. Is this a new feature?

You always could through your local pro, not direct from the web.

•  

fredcloss

been there a while. I think it refers to being able to order logo stuff through your pro

• 2568 points

i really liked the headcovers that were posted early in this thread.  Since it will be years before i get to Ambassador level maybe FJ should offer such covers just with the FJ

•  

So Devo is alive and well... he baited us before the holiday and just keeps us waiting!  

Does Chris need to approve everything you do?  C'mon!

•  

Justinu3
    So Devo is alive and well... he baited us before the holiday and just keeps us waiting!  

Does Chris need to approve everything you do?  C'mon!

It is more of a giveaway...

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    fredclossHave any of y'all noticed under the FJ AMBASSADOR PROGRAM tab, the listing of benefits for FJA's? One is the ability to purchase FJA logo'd merchandise. Is this a new feature?

You always could through your local pro, not direct from the web.

Unfortunately, not posible direct from web, because no way to get it in Europe.

•  

FOLKS, CHRIS AND DEVO AND THE GANG ARE FAMOUS FOR THEIR DANGLING OF A CARROT BEFORE US AND GIGGLING AS WE MOAN AND GROAN.

SNEAKY DEVILS.

•  

Tar Heel
    FootJoy brand is shoes, apparel, and gloves. So having items related to that portfolio is most logical (i.e. shoe bags). Stretching outside that boundary (headcovers and bags) is the market space of Titleist, and so I wouldn't get your hopes up on items in that space.

We've seen this topic covered when putter covers were brought up, and that was shot down.... quickly and emphatically.

Wow are you a downer Randy...let us dream, let us dream!!!!!!

•  

Mondo
    Tar HeelFootJoy brand is shoes, apparel, and gloves. So having items related to that portfolio is most logical (i.e. shoe bags). Stretching outside that boundary (headcovers and bags) is the market space of Titleist, and so I wouldn't get your hopes up on items in that space.

We've seen this topic covered when putter covers were brought up, and that was shot down.... quickly and emphatically.

Wow are you a downer Randy...let us dream, let us dream!!!!!!

i agree with you mondo

•  

Dreaming is the last few things that doesn't pay taxes...yet. :-)

•  

Randy is planning the FJA tattoo on his upper arm. He will then start playing with a sleeveless footjoy golf shirt and ask everyone "did you get your tickets to the gun show?"

•  

Mike,

Huh?

This one has flew over my head. Maybe not enough coffee yet.