Forums

FJA Logo Items - Ideas!

•  

Tar Heel
    Devin_GmitterBostonBuzzaI like the idea of the FJA logo'd balls too.

Titleist probably doesn't though :-(

MAJOR violation of branding rules....

Besides, if I had something special with the FJA logo on it, I'd want to use it and show it around. Golf balls are disposable, you use them up or lose them. Then what have you spent extra money on. If you could buy Pro V1's with the FJA logo for regular price, that would be different. But I like the idea of a special release FJA  logo item every year for Ambassadors

•  

I like the way you think, as always, Don.

•  

DEV, I'LL BET THAT IF YOU PUT ALL OF THESE IN A FJA ONLY SHOP...YOU WOULD SELL A MILLION OF THEM,,,,,,,,,,,WHOOPS, THERE IS ONLY +/-60 AMBASSADORS,,,,,,,,,WELL, YOU GET MY DRIFT.

I'D TAKE 2 DUFFELS.

•  

DOGLOSKI
    DEV, I'LL BET THAT IF YOU PUT ALL OF THESE IN A FJA ONLY SHOP...YOU WOULD SELL A MILLION OF THEM,,,,,,,,,,,WHOOPS, THERE IS ONLY +/-60 AMBASSADORS,,,,,,,,,WELL, YOU GET MY DRIFT.

I'D TAKE 2 DUFFELS.

yeah, but you know most of us would buy multiples.  so maybe not a million, but i bet we'd get to the multiple thousands.

•  

fredcloss
    I like the way you think, as always, Don.

Thanks Fred.  :-)

•  

The quantity doesn't matter. It's more important to know when will we have available the "first" FJA release?

•  

Lusogolf
    The quantity doesn't matter. It's more important to know when will we have available the "first" FJA release?

Working on the first one right now!

•  

Awesome!

•  

Just made my day!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    LusogolfThe quantity doesn't matter. It's more important to know when will we have available the "first" FJA release?

Thanks Devin, that's all we want to hear.

•  

Really? Please say it's a FJ golf bag!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    LusogolfThe quantity doesn't matter. It's more important to know when will we have available the "first" FJA release?

Wicked nice!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Sweet!  Looking forward to hearing more about this.

•  

Don't want to put any pressure on you but "WORK HARDER".  It's great having something to anticipate.

Happy Holiday all.

•  

Anticipation is great!  With Scotty Cameron releases it is the "hunt" for the release that seems to be the most fun...albeit I think the releases have some predictability and thus one can not spend 24 hours a day hitting F5....LOL !